Sign in to follow this  
Stinkypoo

Number plate theft in Campbell

Hey guys, just thought I would pass this information on.

We had a number of car Numberplates stolen at work (in Campbell). They weren't very smart about it and just tried to tear them off cars. Several cars were damaged.

If you live in or around the area, it might be a good idea to take some precautions.

If you have any information, please call the Police (I hope they actually do something about it). Don't be a hero, some of these guys aren't worth getting involved with.

Perhaps supply some disincentive to continue the removal process? Could always file the edges on the underside of your number plates to a chisel edge, sharpen them with a small whetstone, then apply some tyre shine to the plates...

Perhaps supply some disincentive to continue the removal process? Could always file the edges on the underside of your number plates to a chisel edge, sharpen them with a small whetstone, then apply some tyre shine to the plates...

Or connect a 240v wire from a power source to the back of the plate.. or slimline razors

This thread is now about booby traps ;)

Look no further than South African car security systems.

I just hate theifs... i knocked a guy out that tried to steal my rotor badge of my RX4... 6 months later car got knocked off :(

filled with hate for theifs now lol