Sign in to follow this  
Green_s13

S13 sprint and IPRA

Been a while since I have had a chance to do anything with the car, but it is all sorted so doing a test n tune this Friday. Looking forward to getting back on track

Had a good day, car ran well and managed to get 4 x 20min runs with no dramas.

Good to see you out there again. When are you going to do a race meeting? Is the car log booked for IPRA yet.

Just have one tip after watching the videos. Try to keep your hands at 3-9 unless you really need to move them. It helps alot to let you know where your wheels are pointing and really comes in handy when you need to correct a slide.

Thanks for the tip will give that a try,

I haven't had the car logged booked yet still need to sort the turbo and restrictor out.

Also that was the first day I have had issue free and the car would run for 10 laps without over heating.

not much has been happening with this, but should be back out on track early next month. I ended up getting another project this will be the daily for a little while.

has been rebuilt with highflow turbos, needs a few things like new clutch and gearbox but that should be all sorted soon :)

DSC_0070.JPG

DSC_0073.JPG

DSC_0074.JPG

DSC_0075.JPG

DSC_0076.JPG

this provides support from the half rail that runs down the passengers side rail on the s13, seems to stiffen up the car a little bit

Sign in to follow this