Sign in to follow this  
Walfers

The impound

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has had work done out at the impound in mitchell? Cheers.

You should probably mention what kind of work your after.

Servicing, rego/insoection, possible electrical work and vinyl wrapping, sorry.

Haven't had any done there. I spoke to one of the guys that work there. Nice guy but they do prefer working on Falcadores.

Servicing

Strongly advise learning to do this one yourself if you can get your confidence up, plenty of places will charge you a sizable fee for just changing your oil and plugs.

Mick is quite good with most things and would recomend him for paint pannel servicing and V8 stuff, Just not sure how much he goes into S chassi's man.

Is mick the owner/manager? I spoke to whom ever owns/manages the shop yesterday and he seemed like a good guy, said to bring it in and he'd be happy to have a look for what I need for rego.

Is mick the owner/manager? I spoke to whom ever owns/manages the shop yesterday and he seemed like a good guy, said to bring it in and he'd be happy to have a look for what I need for rego.

Mick is the owner / manager. He has done quite a lot of work on a few different S1x's, big turbos, suspension replacements, engine replacements etc. Knows his shit.

That's good to know. Based on the cars I've seen I thought they only did cut springs for commodores lol

One of the mechanics has an SR20 Gemini too