Sign in to follow this  
Jasinex

Jasinex's JDM S15

Hey Guys,

Thought it was about time i put up some pics of the Beast!! hehe

This is my beloved 2000 model JDM S15 silvia. I have owned it for 2 years now.

It has a very smooth and powerful SR20DET 125,000km (25,000km done by me in just over 2 years)

Some of the mods are as follows:

Interior:

• Factory Spec R Leather interior (new front seats to replace cracked leather) in Mint condition!
  • Factory pillar boost gauge
  • Factory GPS dash with popup section
  • Chrome bezels around cluster and AC vents
  • Custom made in dash motorized popup DVD screen (Uses factory GPS dash and sliders)
  • JVC DVD head unit
  • 6" front splits
  • 6x9' rear speakers
  • 12" sub and amp in boot
  • IPOD connection port and cable on head unit

Exterior:

• Factory complete genuine AERO body kit
  • Shaved rear spoiler (removed center post and brake light. Looks much better!!!!!)
  • Nissan 350z 18" wheels powder coated matt black with stretched tyres :)
  • Very Dark window tint all round
  • Factory Sunroof
  • Factory fog lights and mesh inserts
  • Phillips HID headlights kit
  • Smoked quater panel indicators
  • Genuine Wise Square tail lights
  • Genuine nissan black weather shields (very expensive for what they are!)

Engine:

• SR20DET engine with 120,000km (genuine)
  • Aftermarket injectors
  • Nismo High flow fuel pump
  • Full APEXI Power FC computer
  • APEXI Power FC Hand Controller
  • APEXI Electronic Boost Controller (controlled by Power FC)
  • Dyno tuned to 205kw at the Wheels @ 15psi (does make more power but backed off to 205 as a safe tune)
  • Rocker Stoppers
  • Mild Pon Cams
  • Custom made 3" turbo back exhaust with Varex (electronic) adjustable rear muffler
  • New front mount intercooler and custom made aluminium 3" piping with silicone joiners
  • Intercooler and piping has been painted black for maximum stealth effect :)
  • Turbosmart BOV (plumb back)
  • Intake enclosure with high flow filter
  • Battery relocated to boot.

Suspension:

• Nismo / HKS fully adjustable coil overs front and back (camber, caster, ride height, spring rate etc)
  • Nismo Front Strut Brace
  • Nismo Rear Strut Brace
  • Replaced all suspension bushes with new rubber/nolathane
  • New engine mounts
  • Lowered with maximum stance! (camber and poke ;))

Driveline:

• Exedy HD clutch kit
  • Nismo 2 way LSD centre

Brakes:

• DBA slotted and drilled rotors
  • EBC high performance brake pads

This car has had sooooooooooooooooooo much money spent on it sometimes it makes me sad :(.... but then i realise i own it and it looks, sounds and go's AWESOME!!!!!

Just had the car in for a service and its sooooooooooooooo nice to drive !!

Love it :)

Hope you all enjoy :)

IMG_3577.jpg

IMG_3583.jpg

IMG_3584.jpg

IMG_3585.jpg

IMG_3586.jpg

IMG_3589.jpg

IMG_3592.jpg

IMG_3594.jpg

IMG_3595.jpg

Some more pics i found from the Brisbane Downshift meet i attended :)

IMG_8974.jpg

IMG_8975.jpg

And the DVD screen that was done :) so sleek and looks like stock with the factory GPS dash :)

IMG_110.jpg

Looks the goods, those wheels look huge on it for some reason, could just be the spoke's etc!

hey mate how did you get the dvd screen there ? n where did you get it from? some more info on it please. looks really good. cheers

His is jdm with option Navi dash, the factory GPS goes there and is the mechanism isn't busted you just pull the old unit out n mount new screen in there.

His is jdm with option Navi dash, the factory GPS goes there and is the mechanism isn't busted you just pull the old unit out n mount new screen in there.

Exactly! But i managed to get a screen with a motrized tray and installed that as a whole unit. Then ran a signal wire from the head unit to the screen to make it pop up and down when you select DVD mode.

Nice S15 man tasteful mods. Throw a pic of the bay up smile.png

These are all i could find. This was when i replaced the IC ppiping as the previous kit was horrible and rubbed through on something?

468417_10151107139852251_1583150695_o.jpg

705334_10151107139342251_1633705800_o.jpg

705221_10151107139562251_897319497_o.jpg

319567_10151107139152251_1811008385_n.jpg

68034_10151107138892251_1103866906_n.jpg

576478_10150769724862251_1328102603_n.jpg

522776_10150781724177251_573878802_n.jpg

704927_10151107357157251_1135362080_o.jpg

Thanks for all the kind comments every one :)

If you have any questions just ask :)

Jason

Looks the goods, those wheels look huge on it for some reason, could just be the spoke's etc!

I love the wheels so much!!!! Black on silver is perfect and the style and the fitment is awesome. Cant put your fingers between the tyres and the guards hehehe :)

what size tires are you using? I have the same wheels on my S15, but mine are still the grey colour. Nice rig mate.

what size tires are you using? I have the same wheels on my S15, but mine are still the grey colour. Nice rig mate.

Tyre size is 215/30/r18

You're right about the spoiler. Looks soooo much better like that. S15 Aero is my favourite!

You're right about the spoiler. Looks soooo much better like that. S15 Aero is my favourite!

Thanks man! I dont like the triangle light and post. Looks ugly!

Wow! i love everything about it. They way it looks so subtle and practical and the interior and the DVD is a nice touch!

Great car man.

Wow! i love everything about it. They way it looks so subtle and practical and the interior and the DVD is a nice touch!

Great car man.

Goota love that JDM dash screen

Thanks alot guys. Its been a fantastic car for the last 2 years. Has run faultless and apart from my regular servicing (and splashing out on some of the mods :) :) ) it hasn't missed a beat !!

The styling of the car and DVD screen sets it apart from ALOT of other S15's (i haven't seen another one in Brisbane :) ) its good to be unique!!

very clean S15 man, haven't seen a clean JDM one in ages! :thumb:

Thanks man! Yes it sure does get the royal treatment at the moment. It gets the prime carpark at home in the garage (everyone else has to park out side :) ) hehe

Hey Guys,

Not much more progress on the S15 as i have had to move to Perth for work and sadly the car has been left at my home in Brisbane. It gets driven once a week by Dad to keep it all in working order.

Its a sad sad day and as it no longer gets used, i may be looking to sell it. Hopefully it can go to a good home and to someone who will appreciate it!

So just as an EOI, would any one be interested? Car is located in Brisbane South Side.

As you can see from the pictures it is absolutely immaculate!!!!

Thanks

Jason

Im not sure if you will find too many ppl capable of driving such an amazing a powerful car. Sr20s with 205 kw are a handfull

Good luck with sale

Im not sure if you will find too many ppl capable of driving such an amazing a powerful car. Sr20s with 205 kw are a handfull

Good luck with sale

lol 205 kw you must be joking?

I built this s15. It was a standard JDM Spec r with the only option being a sunroof. Now it's a full L-package with complete lower dash and all trims. It also used to have the factory aero ducktail which Looking back I think suits the car more

I sourced the dash from japan, and turns out a company in Taiwan was making direct replacement screens for Xanavi equipped cars.. R34, s15's, etc. it included a motor and everything.

The car used to have more factory options such as extremely rare sunroof visor , and bonnet protector, plus bootlid garnish but all got obliterated in a hail storm :(

It's still probs one of the most factory equipped s15's going around, and the only with a working slave LCD screen that allows for reverse camera, or any other input to go into it

Look what I've found.. I now own this.

I bought it with 133k's just over a year ago. Now has 143 and is in a damn sight better shape than when I bought it.

So many things OP stated were not on the car/incorrect hah. Though if you run the chassis number on Nissan's site you'll see that it came with everything it's got from factory, even the privacy glass and weather strips, kit and nismo coilovers.

18618_10206105877301482_4288762220984242857_n_zpsn5nzl1bv.jpg

11054792_10205501037100855_7264675375561243826_n_zps578rcz2m.jpg

Love it.. Great to see such a mint example !