jlux986

180SX TIME ATTACK CAR

Ooh my bad. I didn't read all of the info correctly, nor zoomed in on the image. I thought that the pump was internal like some other systems. This actually looks like a really good idea! The price is a turnoff for me, but that's what you get if you want a billet pan instead of fabricated or cast.

But yes lines, fittings and a tank are all that's left.

Ooh my bad. I didn't read all of the info correctly, nor zoomed in on the image. I thought that the pump was internal like some other systems. This actually looks like a really good idea! The price is a turnoff for me, but that's what you get if you want a billet pan instead of fabricated or cast.

But yes lines, fittings and a tank are all that's left.

I can actually get a fair trade discount which is going to make that setup around $3500 with a tank.

So line and fitting maybe take me to $4000 for the lot..... well worth the investment at that price if it saves my engine!!

Wow yeah that's great! My setup is nearing that amount. But I didn't want to buy a kit at around $5000. I think it'll definitely be worth it.

FOR SALE

ENKEI RPF1

18 X 9.5 +15 FRONT

18 X 10.5 +15 REAR

COLOUR IS "SBC" CHROME

5 X 114.3

LOCATED IN MELBOURNE - NO TIME WASTERS!!

$1400 ****NO NEGOTIATIONS*

CALL 0409 666 976

sbc.jpg

size.jpg

sizes.jpg

wheel.jpg

Edited by jlux986
  • Downvote 1

Hey Boys,

After a few years away from the 180 I have decided to get it going again and go do some drifting!!

Contemplating going either a LSA 6.2 LTR conversion with a 6 speed manual or going back to a built SR20DET.

Does anyone know of any quality built SR's for sale atm?

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know where to buy the Rocket Bunny rear GT wing and rear diffuser from in Australia ?

tokyo-auto-salon-2014-rocket-bunny-6666-180SX-24-1030x673.jpg

Ebay?  Origin Australia?