Sign in to follow this  
Flying180

WANTED: Casual Labourers - eWaste Recycling & De-manufacturing

Hi all,

Due to rapid expansion i'm in the need of a few casual workers

Position: Casual Process Worker

Hours: Up to 38hrs/week

Company: Aspitech

Company Brief: Aspitech is a business unit of "SA Group Enterprises", a not-for-profit incorporated organisation offering new employment opportunities to people with a disability. We provide meaningful employment with integration, training and viable business models.

Aspitech is a green accredited recycling business for Electronic Waste (E-waste), which is the fastest growing waste stream in the world.

Position Description Summary:

Tasks include the de-manufacturing of End-of-Life TV's, Computers, laptops, Printers, Household appliances and any other E-Waste. You will also be required to help load/unload containers, trucks, and any other product movements. Other tasks could include pick-ups and deliveries.

Although the job does require some heavy lifting, we abide by very strict Codes of Practices for Manual Handling and OH&S. We have forklifts and a conveyor system that handles much of the movements.

Industry experience:

Experience in computer technology assembly/disassembly and the effective use of tools for electronics and electrical manufacturing.

Assessment, valuation and refurbishment of e-waste to identify suitability for re-sale.

Experience and knowledge in working with supported employees.

Personal Attributes:

Physical capacity to pick up e-waste, load and unload ute/truck and manage e-waste, dismantling and storage

Pro-active with good organisational skills.

Commitment to the welfare, rights and personal development of people with disability.

Ability to work with a diverse range of people with varying skill levels.

Ability to communicate well and relate effectively with people at all levels.

Ability to model positive work practices.

Ability to conduct oneself professionally and promote the organisation positively within the community

Show initiative, motivation, and honesty and be hardworking, reliable and flexible.

Desirable Requirements:

Qualifications:

Certificate IV in Training and Assessment

Certificate III in Disability Work

Forklift Licence

Start Date:NOW!

It is essential that willing candidates can work over summer (Excluding Public holidays)

Contact: If you are interested please PM me and i'll provide you with an application.

Questions: Please ask in this thread.

moving to adelaide in the next few weeks, as im leaving the army... keen! anywhere i can send my resume?

PM Replied.

Still looking for more people!

If you've already tried contacting me but i haven't responded, can you please try again (i accidentally deleted a whole bunch of stuff(.

If you're just looking for a job over summer, this is perfect for you!

Send me a PM..

Still looking. I need another 5 to 10 people ASAP for work over the summer.

Pabs, i need people now but let me know when you're keen and i'll see if i have a position available.