Sign in to follow this  
MoJizzy

Workshops

Hey guys got a question regarding a couple of shops I'm considering for a turbo upgrade.

Has anyone on here used PZP and what were they like? i.e. helpful, quality work, good tuning etc

Also, anyone used Garage 101 and what was your experience there. From my enquiries so far they both seem on par with pricing for fit and tune so I'd really like to hear about quality of work and what they're like to deal with.

Cheers

OK, I have been to 101 and I have also been to PZP and am actually heading there next week for a tune. 101does very thorough work but I found, unfortunately, communication a lacking at times and was pretty difficult to guarantee a time slot. I still recommend 101 as the work is great, but can't say anything about a tune as never had one done there.

I have been to PZP most recently just for a quick checkup and Tom was great. I have heard nothing but good things about his tuning which is what prompted me to head there. As long as everything goes well, should be able to give you some further info in a bit over a week.

Never been to PZP but couple of the guys at Silwa use Tom and highly recommend him, so i guess he is alright

101... let's just say, they are not known for tuning

Edited by ichi-go