Sign in to follow this  
sweepa

Muslim Riots and calls for Deportation!

Everyone always seems to like a good religious/race related debate, so....

As you've probably seen in the news over the last day or so rioting has broken out world wide with Muslims "protesting" (?????) a rather crappy film about the prophet Mohammed.

(riots in Sydney)

http://youtu.be/3ZrNcEoAusw

(and the film they are "protesting")

http://youtu.be/qmodVun16Q4

Anyways, the violence seems to be sparking worldwide debate as to what can be done and many asking the question, "should ALL Muslims be deported back to Muslim countries"?

Can two different cultures with such diametrically opposed ideologies ever peacefully coexist or are we just setting ourselves up for more violence and bloodshed?

http://youtu.be/E3MLZChHP5Y

interested to hear peoples opinions. Go.....

Deportation? No and good luck if anyone ever tried. It would create the biggest riot/chaos in the world if Australia tried to send them back.

You wouldn't want 2.2 Billion people rioting now would you?

Yes we can all live together, stop pissing them off and they won't have anything to do with you.

Edited by Rolled Cambers

Put them back on their camels and pissoff. f**king rolled cambers supprised you arnt their holding signs, bashing police, glassing innocent people and vandalizing property. it's disgusting, f**k 'em off.

There's protesting, then there's rioting.

Protesting is acceptable in this country, rioting is a criminal offence.

Arrest and charge the lot of them. If it happens to breach bail/parole/VISA conditions, then great.

Stop pissing them off? EVERYTHING western civilization does pisses them off.. That's a pretty blind statement cambers..

Honestly all we can do is what is already being done.. Arrest the violent ones and process them through our crap justice system..

Disagreeing religious people need to ignore each other. Thats plain and simple. You don't see Christians fighting with scientologists do you? The Muslims are just too preoccupied with the next life and opposing others beliefs to live in this world in harmony. I do not respect them protesting or rioting in Australia when nothing in this country had/has set them off. It was a YouTube movie for f**k sake.

Edited by negativecamber

I could't give a rat's arse what they're upset about.

The point is, rioting, and injuring police officers and innocent bystanders in the process is completely unacceptable in this country.

How is anyone meant to respect them or take them seriously when they carry on like this? It's down right appalling.

There is no excuse for the actions that took place in the city. Injuring police, damaging property is a total disrespect to the country.

So cambers, your f**king idiot! Stop pissing them off? People take this piss out of other cultures all the time, just most people dont start rioting over it.

As for deporting them, well if they are here on a visa then yeah serious criminal offences like assault should lead to deportation.

But I'm betting most of those people were permanent residence or citizens. Which essentially makes them Australian, and should be treated like any other criminal in Australia.

Yes we can all live together, stop pissing them off and they won't have anything to do with you.

So tell me what did we do to piss them off.

My understanding is that the movie was made by an american in the u.s and has nothing to do with Aus.

So please, enlighten me as to why they took this action and its acceptable due to us pissing them off...

ahhhh so this is what all the fuss was about yesterday, i was in the city and was like WTF is going on, i saw atleast 20 cop cars screaming past me all heading in the same direction over about half a hour.

Now i get it.

As for what happened, i dont have a problem that they wanted to protest, even though essentially it had nothing to do with us, they are upset about a video on the internets? ultimate troll?

But when they start to get grumpy and bash cops and damage things, well well, thats another story, i hope they all get the book thrown at them, and the fact they brought their wife and kids along with them is appalling.

Ha cambers you Muslim ?

'twas a muthaf**king YouTube video. Calm the f**k down. Can't cope someone taking the piss out of what you believe in, harden up princess going to happen more times.

just read this story 2 days ago and was disgusted...

i reckon the rule applies to everyone if you respect our laws and culture then by all means stay in our country if you dont respect our laws then piss right off no matter what part of the world ya fro.

http://www.mamamia.com.au/news/sheik-charged-over-female-genital-mutilation/

Police arrested the Sheik, 56, from Auburn and the 68-year-old nurse earlier today. The children’s parents were charged last Friday with two counts of female mutilation.NSW Police Force’s Sex Crimes Squad began investigating the allegations earlier this year and set up Strike Force Longfield and have been been working closely with NSW Health and the Department of Family and Community Services.

Police will allege the two girls had the procedure, which is also known as female circumcision, performed on them in NSW when they were aged six and seven.Female genital mutilation is illegal in NSW, with it also an offence to take a NSW resident overseas to have the procedure performed.

The 56-year-old man was arrested earlier today and has been charged with two counts of accessory after the fact of female genital mutilation; and hindering investigation of serious indictable offence. He was refused bail to face Burwood Local Court today.

Also arrested today was a 68-year-old woman who has been charged with two counts of prohibition of female genital mutilation.

Police will allege the woman performed the procedure on the two girls.

The practice of female genital mutilation, or FGM, is internationally recognised as a violation of the human rights of girls and women.

The practice, which varies from country to country and between regions, involves partial or total removal of the clitoris, or excision of any other part of the genitals including the labia majora and labia minora, or any other kind of mutilation of the genitalia.

Perhaps one of the worst aspects of this practice is that it is mostly carried out on girls up to the age of 15. An estimated 100-140 million women have experienced genital mutilation worldwide and three million girls are estimated to be at risk of undergoing the procedure every year. Deformed and in pain, these girls are denied any kind of real childhood.

There are no benefits that come from this violent procedure. None. What it can cause is infertility, severe bleeding, infection, trouble with urination, cysts, fistula, the need for further surgeries, complications in childbirth and increased risk of infant mortality.

As someone who values gender equality, it is impossible to imagine the pain and the horror that women and girls subjected to this brutal practice experience. But that immediate pain is replaced with a lifetime of both physical and often psychological suffering. It is impossible to comprehend the lifetime of suffering these girls and women experience and the trauma they go through.

Consider the case of Faduma, who was subjected to FGM at the age of 6. She told SBS in an interview

I'd be angry like that if I couldn't eat bacon and eggs in the morning.

Holding up signs and walking through the city, yeah, that's real tough. I'm sure their 'brothers' over in afghan/syria etc are really proud of them.

Shouting out allahu akbar to cops, yeah, real tough, seeing as though they're mates overseas usually follow that comment with blowing themselves up or

another form of imminent death.

Osama is great.....again, why aren't you out fighting for what you 'apparently' believe in then.

Answer is that they are weak, they have no balls. They are australian, and if they hate this country so much, they should either be deported(which won't happen) or locked up for treason. Too bad our government is too soft to do anything about it. If the government gave them an option of staying here or going back to one of the many f'd up arab countries, wouldn't be hard to guess where they'd stay.

First off, i have no problem with other people wanting to come here to be productive members of Australian society, but when these oxygen thieves come here because they hate living in their country and then try to turn Australia into their country it f**ks me off so bad. Then they want government cash handouts and when anything doesnt go the way they want its f**king freakout time. f**k me the schools cant even have christmas or easter because it might offend these delicate souls. Also learn to speak english or f**k off !

I was walkin through hyde park yesterday n saw all this crap goin down...

It was obviously never intended to be a peaceful protest... The signs they were carrying said "behead all those who insult the profit", "our dead are in heaven, your dead are in hell" but then a "no racism, no war"

It seems racism only works one sided with these f*cktards.

Deportation? No and good luck if anyone ever tried. It would create the biggest riot/chaos in the world if Australia tried to send them back.

Blinded to the pro islamc/every other religion hate videos on YouTube? Suddenly a country not even involved has to walk on egg shells?

You're not only the dumbest shit we've had for years on this site, but you're also the problem in this instance.

f**k you.

Blinded to the pro islamc/every other religion hate videos on YouTube? Suddenly a country not even involved has to walk on egg shells?

You're not only the dumbest shit we've had for years on this site, but you're also the problem in this instance.

f**k you.

This is the gospel according to mohammed

Lawl

Edited by Number 1

The first video, I want to point out 0:52 where a man stands between the Police and the angry protesters with his arms out.

There was more footage of this man doing that, and it was easy to see that he was trying to get the crowd to stop throwing items and to calm down. He wasn't instigating anything or acting inappropriately. It reminds me that Islamic's/Muslims aren't entirely bad as a whole. In fact, I have a Muslim family who live across the road from me and they're some of the nicest people in the street.

Deporting ALL of them isn't the right idea, but arresting the ones who were extremely violent, and deporting the ones who caused serious issue may be the way to go about it.

You can't realistically target an entire group of people because a few bad eggs ruined it for the entire bunch. Think of it like the modified car scene. We don't all go about hooning and killing babies every time we drive our car, and yet when people look at us as though we do we get a bit pissed off about it and hate the stereotype given to us because of a few bad people ruining it for us all. The exact same situation applies with this incident.

With that said, seeing children with signs stating "behead those who degrade the prophet" or whatever is rather distressing. If children are going to carry signs like that then I don't think their parents deserve to raise their child.

As I said, deporting them all isn't the answer and wont do as much good as people think. We just need to target the people who were throwing bottles or instigating the violence.

Deporting them all isn't the answer and wont do as much good as people think. We just need to target the people who were throwing bottles or instigating the violence.

I 100% agree.

I also saw the man who would represent what was a very minor percentage of peaceful protestors there. But that is also the problem, he is few and far between and he certainly doesn't represent a tolerant religion.

Deporting them all isn't the answer and wont do as much good as people think. We just need to target the people who were throwing bottles or instigating the violence.

I 100% agree.

I also saw the man who would represent what was a very minor percentage of peaceful protestors there. But that is also the problem, he is few and far between and he certainly doesn't represent a tolerant religion.

Many of them seem to have little to no tolerance for other cultures. The signs they were carrying said it all.

According to the Australian census 2011, Muslims make up 2.25% of australias population. Seems like a huge amount of drama from such a small group and on a regular basis.

If we keep this up (Australia/Muslim immigration) we can look to England for an insight into our future.

I wish I could find some of the videos that have been posted in the past, but they're extreme.

They pledge anarchy/zero tolerance and a complete predicted take over.

So they are burning the Australian flag now, shits about to get out of control.

If i was running the show it the riots would have presented a very simple solution.

Call in the riot squad, surround the crowd of morons then get on a loudspeaker and give them one simple announcement: "you have 15 minutes to leave Sydney immediately or you will be deported, all further muslim protests held today will not be given this warning and will be deported immediately, this is your only warning"

Open up a gap in the police lines to allow people to leave, those who do not are then rounded up and driven straight to the airport and put on a plane to Nauru for processing before being sent to their country of origin.

riot.jpg

Edited by Chappy

I was walkin through hyde park yesterday n saw all this crap goin down...

It was obviously never intended to be a peaceful protest... The signs they were carrying said "behead all those who insult the profit", "our dead are in heaven, your dead are in hell" but then a "no racism, no war"

It seems racism only works one sided with these f*cktards.

Didn't you know, only white westerners are capable of racism...

Here's an idea, let the rest of the world know that we are not tolerant of foreign religions just like those middle eastern cuntsstries, maybe that will stop it. Not come here spit on aussie cultre/religious beliefs, if you where to go there and push Christianity you would get you fakn head chopped off, but we are the racists ???????? Fuuuuck me !

Edited by S15 sxytime

The majority of those protesting look like they live in tax-payer funded housing and are on the dole, bravo *golf clap*

Should have dropped Molotov cocktails from the surrounding buildings on top of them. That or RPG them from the roof tops.

They would have felt right at home then.