Sign in to follow this  
_mR_180_

Who needs home gym flooring? (Adelaide)

Is anyone is Adelaide after home gym flooring? I am looking at placing an order with Fairmont Polymers as I am having trouble finding anything suitable in Adelaide:

http://www.fairmontaust.com.au/specials/

http://www.fairmontaust.com.au/category/versatile-tiles-range/

For their 25mm thick rubber floor tiles - they come in both 1000x1000 and 500x500 sizes and 25mm or 50mm. Shipping is on a palette and as I am only purchasing 4 of the 1000x1000mm and 8 of the 500x500mm there is going to be plenty of room left over. I am awaiting a quote today but I thought if anyone else if after some then we could split the shipping costs.

Reply in here or shoot me a PM.

Cheers

Will

when you get the quote prices can you post em up or something please? i might be keen on grabbing some 1000x1000 ones if they arent too dear

Yeah I'm also possibly keen pending pricing etc. Been meaning to get some for a while but have been lazy.

I sell this type of thing mostly child care playgrounds but same thing let me know what your paying and il try beat it

no worries guys, will post up prices when I receive today.

Have sent them a follow up email yesterday as I still haven't received pricing - not sure why they haven't replied to me yet. I received a phone call from their sales rep and everything. As soon as I know anything I will post.

So after a couple weeks of chasing, they have finally got back to me, however they have sold out of the black and grey tiles with only red or green available. Ass Hats! I sent a very nice email back the the sales rep telling her that if she had actually gotten back to me sooner then 2 weeks later she hay have made a decent sale.

Sorry to waste everyone's time.

Just an update and a heads up. After a lot of searching and giving up, I stumbled across some rubber flooring in Bunning's last week.

1m x 1m x 13mm Rubber Paver - $29 each

(Mile End store located in the outdoor nursery area)

Dark green in colour (almost looks black), laid in on the weekend and it works a treat.

IMG_1546.jpeg