Sign in to follow this  
S15 sxytime

New gas stove for girlfriend

As it says, i want to buy my girlfriend a new stove/oven for my house, she is a foodie all qualified and stuff ( all i know is i like eating her food). Anyway i want to buy her a new stove, money no problem but it has to be a 540 mm wide gas job. Hoping someone has bought one lately and can help me gain some more weight soon.

Good luck finding one that size and also finding a all gas one aswell. The ovens are usually electric now with gas cooktop.

I'll call my contact on Monday

I'm a qualified chef and honestly without going to a full blown professional quality oven you won't find better than a Miele. They are built amazingly well, heavily tested to last the distance and fantastic to use. Well thought out working surfaces too which makes cleaning easy and fast too. Follow the link below

http://www.miele20years.com.au/ovens.php

am i the only one who saw the title and thought you were wanting to swap your gf for a stove? :lol:

one time for valentines day i got my girlfriend a vacuum.. she loved it.. ;)

one time for valentines day i got my girlfriend a vacuum.. she loved it.. ;)

I like it when gifts secretly benefit the purchaser :lol:

Thanks to all, great replies, yes it benefits me for good food. Yes has to be the small 540 mm wide for now until we do new kitchen, have to put up with the 80's size kitchen til then, just need new cooker for now.