Sign in to follow this  
STR8E180

Customs border security

How so I get a job in this line of work ? It looks like some thing I can enjoy doing

it would be an asian hassling other asians about bringing gross weird food into australia.. will make for good television!!! :D

it would be an asian hassling other asians about bringing gross weird food into australia.. will make for good television!!! :D

I'll up the ratings hard !!! All those Asians are so embarrassing

The stupid part is, if they were checked BEFORE they got on the plane, there'd be no problem... and no show.

Any one in this field of work that could help me get into it ?

Is any one watching the show right Now?

White aussie Abo Jew dude

What a dumb ass

Any one seen the show boarder force ? It's about hunting down boarder jumpers and deporting them

That's the line of work I wanna do

Would be awesome !!

Check customs or immigration website

Or call them and ask what is needed to work in customs

Any one seen the show boarder force ? It's about hunting down boarder jumpers and deporting them

Would be awesome !!

My brother is a case manager and the majority of the work is not as glorified as one might think. Alot of the bullshit artists get sifted out before he ends up with someones case; And it's never a nice story e.g. death, famine, rape, massacre. Doing it day in and day out he has learnt from the moment he meet them wether or not someone is bullshitting

Mind you I would love to be some off tap crazy kent kicking people off their shitty boat and into the sea.... That is what they do... Right?

Would be awesome !!

My brother is a case manager and the majority of the work is not as glorified as one might think. Alot of the bullshit artists get sifted out before he ends up with someones case; And it's never a nice story e.g. death, famine, rape, massacre. Doing it day in and day out he has learnt from the moment he meet them wether or not someone is bullshitting

Mind you I would love to be some off tap crazy kent kicking people off their shitty boat and into the sea.... That is what they do... Right?

More like give them a big warm welcome hug, some cigarettes, money and a warm meal with a visa.