Sign in to follow this  
dbr11k

Sway The 20V 4AGTE AE71

thanks mate, not long to go now, will be good once the weather starts warming up so I can get it painted

car is painted.. runs and dry patches galore lol.. but slowly getting her back together, put a few new rubbers on the car.. new bailey channels as I couldn't stand listening to the windows rattle away.. re sprayed the interior black to get rid of the over spray lol.. back window in.. cleaned up the over spray on the windows with steel wool and a razor.. chrome moulds back on.. door handles in.

2 weeks or so and I'll have my new diff in. and also the fuel cell and surge are getting sent off to a mate to weld the fittings on.. I think after that all that's really needed to make it drivable is relocate the clutch slave and do the brake lines..

getting closer :D

3576861e.jpg

40b86abd.jpg

e137c38d.jpg

930556af.jpg

b6ac716d.jpg

haha yea it spins a few people out, they think it's just another ksev pig till they lift the bonnet

I think you need to run a spacer on the rear lol. fitment is worse then mine :lol:

I'll probably bolt on 25mm spacers but it only looks like that in those pics cause it doesn't have a panhard in and also no brake drums.. instill haven't finished paying off the corona diff lol

Put my name down for a drift day in November.. Better pull my finger out now !!

Haven't touched this thing in about 3 weeks

Done a few small things on the weekend, made up a loom for the head lights, did alternator wiring, finished relay for starter solenoid, started making a clamp for the battery.. Still need to get mig gas lol.. Had a few cans of JD which is always essential.. not much but its one step closer..

also still waiting on my surge tank to come back from the boil makers.. gunna have a crack at doing as much wiring as my little brain can handle so I bought cheap soldering iron, terminals, heat shrink, cheap multi metre, tape and all that shit. Just gunna get stuck on wiring the flasher can for the blinkers.

Fuel surge is back and ive got most of the system ready to plumb up, got my headlight looms done, all the engine wiring is done, just need to make a dash up.. Diff will be here on Monday.

Things left to do are make a few brake lines, buy a haktech racepak dash, wire the rest of the lights up, exhaust, wheel alignment, paint the front end, relocate the clutch slave and a few other things.. Will get some pics up soon but iys mostly boring shit

Diff is in, exhaust done, tail shaft done, brake clutch and master done, probably could have driven it today but decided I will wait until the brakes and wheel alignment are sorted

Yea so keen man, I wanna be able to at least drive up and down my driveway a few times before I take it to the track day, just to make sure I've got any surprises sorted..

Here's a few random pics of shit I've been doing

temporary-2.jpg

temporary_zps4959f19e.jpg

temporary_zpsde05f432.jpg

temporary_zps7f196d0c.jpg

temporary_zps5372bee0.jpg

temporary_zps34a3db26.jpg

temporary_zpsb57245e0.jpg

temporary_zps43cffc68.jpg

temporary_zps3d7cb5be.jpg

temporary-1.jpg

temporary_zpsd9369098.jpg

temporary_zps85305cf7.jpg

done a little bit on this, fuel system neatly done just have to get a few more speedflow fittings and a carter lift pump or the like

temporary-3.jpg

temporary-4.jpg

temporary-5.jpg

temporary-6.jpg

temporary-7.jpg

dash is pretty boring but ah well, does the job. just have to sort out all my wiring for switches etc, I've got ignition and push start sorted

temporary-8.jpg

temporary-10.jpg

temporary-9.jpg

Edited by dbr11k

also started this up last night, sounds insane with decent fuel, decent fuel pump, full exhaust and the alternator hooked up.. But popped an intercooler pipe cause I had the waste gate set up wrong lol

I did get a video :) will have to wait till I can get to a computer to upload it but

I did get a video :) will have to wait till I can get to a computer to upload it but

thanks mate, not sure if this link will work or not, this isn't the video of the cooler pipe but one I took of me stirring the old mans sheep up with the limiter hahaha

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSYlZ56LcGs

Edited by dbr11k

Drove this for the first time yesterday , so stoked !!

Blew the turbo already lol, bought an s13 for the track day and will get the turbo re built when I can afford it.