Sign in to follow this  
Mase

Circuit S13 Silvia, SR20DET

245F/275R

I'm thinking of getting some bolt on flares, not a big fan of how they look but it's not about the looks anymore!

I reckon bolt on flares look good! Doing them on my car.

245 with bolt on flares will not fill them out. Might have to run a spacer. I'm going to be running 18x10.5 + 15 with 295's all around with a 10mm spacer on the bolt ons!

Im running 17x10 +22 rpf1s all round. Not too worried about how it fills the guards, just trying to stop scrubbing. Im running slightly longer r33 control arms and mounting mine on top of a glass guard so we'll see. Did you mount yours on the factory guards or those wider ones you had?

Edited by Mase

You could always go for adjustable lca's if you need a bit more guard filling, provided you have adjustable everything else to compensate for the suspension geometry change

The majority of the adjustable control arms out there are pretty average. I'll stick with the R33 ones unless I really feel the need but to be honest the car once assembled and running has the equipment there to be very fast, it just needs development and so does the driver! Working overseas means it doesn't happen quickly but that's about to finish.

Sign in to follow this