Sign in to follow this  
TRB-S2K

Poor little FD

thats what the muppet gets for not having a decent fire extinguisher in a silly street car.

It probably hated life being a rotor and wanted out.

fixed :P

yeah i don't understand not having a fire extinguisher, anything can happen! i teared up a little. you'd be so devistated.

leaving the bonnet up isn't very bright. just lets more air into the bay, its the worst thing to do in an engine bay fire. but damage isnt so bad looks fixable

I don't understand why people do that.

"Oh, there's a fire under the bonnet. Better open it to make it bigger".

i thought that too... how much less damage would there really be in the engine bay, if he did shut, and destroy his bonnet ?

from past rotary purchases i've observed in the workplace, i think i'd rather burn & buy a carbon fibre bonnet than the parts to fix the rotor... lol

love how the car is going up in flames but the photographer just sits there still snapping pics

sad to see someones efforts end up like that regardless of what car it is...

Wow, No fire extinguisher! How do you do so much to a car without thinking safety! First thing I did in my new daily was buy a fire extinguisher and mount it in the boot!

moral of the story to buy a fire extinguisher and make sure it works. have it inspected as per schedule.

mine cost $20.

Edited by Peter89

All that money spent on the car and he didn't buy a fire extinguisher and even worse, went with Rotas...

Funny explaining to the insurance company what exactly he was doing in that empty car park... Imagine if they saw those pics online, they could probably refuse to pay out..

All that money spent on the car and he didn't buy a fire extinguisher and even worse, went with Rotas...

Funny explaining to the insurance company what exactly he was doing in that empty car park... Imagine if they saw those pics online, they could probably refuse to pay out..

ahhhh, your AV is relevant to the thread!

f**k fire extinguisher! USE THE STAIRS!

:lol:

ahhhh, your AV is relevant to the thread!

f**k fire extinguisher! USE THE STAIRS!

:lol:

:D