Sign in to follow this  
Dori31

KONY 2012

its a must watch i was watching it before man :hammer:

Edited by Autech_jdm

Cliffs?

• Evil warlord called Joseph Kony
  • His rebel army kidnaps children
  • If they are male they get turned into rebel soldiers, female become sex slaves
  • Children soldiers forced to kill/mutilate families, children who try to escape.
  • Been doing it for 25 odd years without the world really knowing about it.
  • US Has deployed 100 advisors to Uganda after 8 years of pleading by the group "Invisible Childen"
  • US are considering cancelling the mission as they don't believe it's ni the publics interest.
  • Campaign is to make Joseph Kony famous through every outlet of media possible in order to catch him.

That's pretty much the jist of it

Edited by eskimo_unltd

Send chuck norris.

Battle hype with hype.

Really good movie to watch about this is a new one just out recently, i thought it was quite good!

Machine Gun Preacher

Cliffs?

• Evil warlord called Joseph Kony
  • His rebel army kidnaps children
  • If they are male they get turned into rebel soldiers, female become sex slaves
  • Children soldiers forced to kill/mutilate families, children who try to escape.
  • Been doing it for 25 odd years without the world really knowing about it.
  • US Has deployed 100 advisors to Uganda after 8 years of pleading by the group "Invisible Childen"
  • US are considering cancelling the mission as they don't believe it's ni the publics interest.
  • Campaign is to make Joseph Kony famous through every outlet of media possible in order to catch him.

That's pretty much the jist of it

thank you

cbf watching after all the talk about facebook and goverments

The cool kids are sharing this around!

Good vid, must watch for everyone. FOr god sake it goes for 27 minutes it is as long as an episode of how I met your mother.

Yeah I agree Invisable Children Inc does stink of a scam, but if everyone is aware of what this Kony guy has done/still doing then governments around the world will take action in capturing him. Spreading the word on FB, on here and other social media is free and will bring attention to Kony's crimes.

and the LRA havent been active in uganda since shortly after the vid was released

im just goin by facebook comments, gone over my downloads so i cant check anything, cant even watch the vid

They don't have oil, or weapons of mass destruction.

Not in Americas interest.

They don't have oil

Not in Americas interest.

Fixed that for you

Well what about the Iran situation? That has Americas biggest interest at the moment!!

It's a KONY

they even scammed the USA into sending troops there (yes they are armed still). Top effort.

It's a SCAM

to clarify...

Joseph Kony as a person is not a scam.

BUT the people who made that video, and the people who are the chairty who made that video themselfs are practically scamming, a small percentage of the money ever makes it to uganda..

Keep your money, make a visit to the hookers and say my name with your tears of exitement.

It's a SCAM

to clarify...

BUT the people who made that video, and the people who are the chairty who made that video themselfs are practically scamming, a small percentage of the money ever makes it to uganda..

Keep your money, make a visit to the hookers and say my name with your tears of exitement.

EVERY charity does that. Charities need to employ people because there are basically no volunteers.

i bought the KONY action kit!

Kony-smeller.jpg

child soldiers arent a new thing, I dont get why its exploded in the last few hours.

cause someone has actually decided to try and make a difference. and they are doing a gd effort to do so.

It's a SCAM

to clarify...

EVERY charity does that. Charities need to employ people because there are basically no volunteers.

Charities 99.9% of the time do not create publicity to get somebody caught, you didnt see any charatie saying 'Lets make Osama famous and popular so we can get him caught' or 'Everybody tweet pics of osama we need to create awareness'

These guys are creating drama which in turns going to create money that isnt entirely getting to where its meant to go.