Sign in to follow this  
raceline

NSW (2+ day) MATSURI + PRO TOUR Grand Final Nov9-10-11-Wakefield Park

WAKEFIELD PARK--GOULBURN--NSW

NSW 2+DAY MATSURI---Nov 9--10--11

Go to page 3 for info on this event

Back on track at Wakefield Park Sat & Sun May 12 & 13

Same layout & format as Nov, both tracks.

Entry forms & full event details after March 12

PRO TOUR 2012 "PRO DRIFT CHAMPIONSHIP"

Full 32 car field of quality Pro teams & drivers.

NOTE

ALL entrants from last Nov will be posted entries out.

New entries or enquiries email your postal address to racelinepromo@yahoo.com

Edited by raceline

See ya there!! hopefully the car will be good and ready.

ENTRY FORMS--almost done, just sorting a couple of points.

This event will also include the HARDTUNED.net JDM & EURO SHOW N SHINE

Plus Rd3 of the "REPCO PRO DRIFT SERIES" heats on sat B Main & FINAL on sun

Watch out for the poster----coming from Loz soon

For info email racelinepromo@yahoo.com

Ph 0417620792

YEEEEES! im in ian! just waiting on the reply with my paper work for the comp :)

VERY VERY KEEN!

That would be good!! I am not completely hopeless, just uncomfortable ripping 130km/h entries!

i know what you mean my first time to dift at a track was at one of there matsuris just go at your own pace you will love it.

just a tip for wakefield short track, to carry enough speed for the apex of the first turn (a tightening right hander) try and carry as much speed as you can through the outside clipping point that way you wont need to be unsettling the car mid corner with throttle to make the apex and potentially running wide and off the track, it will make more sense when you drive it. but ive found that the faster you enter it and the closer to the wall you can get the better. not just cause it looks cool, but cause it 'opens' the turn up a bit and you can carry more speed through it :)

hmmmmmm

might be bothered to fix the 14 for this

This sounds great, I will aim to be there in my R31.Perfect plan for my birthday weekend :P

CHECK THIS OUT

AWESOME WORK GUYS

Stadium Drift Australia Pro Tour Round 1 wrap upvimeo.com

NMSK Creative and TPR Media wrap up the first round of the Stadium Drift Australia Pro Tour, held March 10th at Queensland Raceway. Videographer - Phil Scanlan Associate Videographer - Scott Nelson Editing - Phil Scanlan Music - HIM - In Venere Veritas...

Edited by raceline

are you going to come up stewy?

would love to, but don't get back from japan til friday, and i could probably make the drive friday, but doubt i'll have the cash for it. thinking i'll just do the local drift supercup on the same day. but yeh, would much rather be at wakefield, just too hard and too expensive to do the day after i get back.

Hey guys, entry forms & event info for this have been mailed out today.

NOTE THE FIRST 40 ENTRIES GET A FREE OPEN GARAGE.

PIT ROAD GARAGES are booked out by PRO TOUR entrants

MATSURI entrants please read the info carefully, there will be a few format changes eg some sessions will be MATSURI ENTRANTS ONLY without Pros the only mixed sessions will be the last 2 hrs of each day.

BOTH long & short tracks will be run at the same time, as per nov event.

REPCO PRO DRIFT will be heats sat & 15 car final sun

Drivers briefing will be compulsory for ALL entrants PRO briefing will be at 8.30am each day MATSURI drivers will be at 9.15am each day.

MATSURI numbers will be capped at 90---camping is sat nite only

PASSENGER RIDES will be after 1pm each day passenger ride cars with no cage will be strictly short track only.

New drivers must advise our starter on the day that they are in experienced

SAT May 12 ---THE EVENT WILL INCLUDE a SUPERUTE & CUSTOM CAR SHOW N SHINE + (lunch time) CRUIZE LAP

Sun May 13 The HARDTUNED.net JDM + EURO CRUIZE to the event (from Syd & Canberra) + SHOW N SHINE + lunch time TRACK CRUIZE + SOUND OFF

TRADE site enquiries welcome ph 0417620792

MATSURI ENTRANTS if you are not on our mail out list please email racelinepromo@yahoo.com subject "may matsuri"

maybe an L plate sticker on the front of the car will avoid confusion with the new driver's ian?

SUPER keen!

stewy: fair enough! thats a pretty good reason ill let this one slide..... but november matsuri! you had better be there! haha

potentially stupid question. says all drivers require a matsuri licence, is that just a wakefield/aasa licence or is it seperate?

potentially stupid question. says all drivers require a matsuri licence, is that just a wakefield/aasa licence or is it seperate?

Hey BOZZY, no its a good question actually, As Raceline / Stadium Drift is an independant operator we legally & for insurance reasons must have a system where ALL our entrants are members of Stadium Drift (its included in your entry fees) have or have held a civil drivers licence (which means they have passed a driving test) be over 18yo (or have a parent consent form) & licenced under our rules, guidelines & method of operating so there is a procedure & structure in place. The reason its called a Matsuri licence is to cover the guys who just do these events & keep the price down its cheaper & less admin than a day licence. PRO licence is a different matter & covers our tour drivers for a number of different states & venues etc.

If at any event a driver, in Matsuri or Super Street was not, in our officials view, capable the licence would be revoked until they attended a prac event or a recognised drift school.

Hope that clears it up for you

ENTRY FORMS HERE for MAY MATSURI

http://www.racelinee...ne/?page_id=407

PRO TOUR wild card entries

http://www.racelineevents.com/raceline/?page_id=407'>http://www.racelineevents.com/raceline/?page_id=407

AUST. PRO DRIFTING NEWS

FOR ALL THE LATEST DRIFT NEWS---Info on all the top drivers, stories, builds, event details, pics, updates, vids, driver profiles, driver websites.

HERE http://www.racelineevents.com/raceline/

ALSO HERE http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001529221598

Edited by raceline

Had a quick look at the tech info and couldn't see a mention of passengers. Only thing I saw was in regards to 'ride drivers' clothing. Are passengers allowed, is a cage required to take passengers?

does your boot have to be sealed if ther is no fuel system

car is stripped but never had a need to seal the boot for any other even (have no surge tanks ect)