Sign in to follow this  
rednut_18

1.5 vs 2way

should i get a 1.5 or 2 way for the s14?????

1. Give some background: intended use? what motorsport discipline, do you want comfort? regular street use? There's no magical f**king answer.

2. Cambers is giving advice?????

Ive been looking for diff options for a while now too and theres plenty of info on here and other sites also, use the search function.

it really depends on what you want to do with it, will it be mainly used for drift/circuit work? or will it be a daily, weigh up the pros and cons of each according to your situation.

but really, use the search function and google.

http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?9879-Circuit-Drift-1-5way-or-2way-diff

oh look, all of 15 secs

Lock it.

should i get a 1.5 or 2 way for the s14?????

1. Give some background: intended use? what motorsport discipline, do you want comfort? regular street use? There's no magical f**king answer.

2. Cambers is giving advice?????

I really hope he was referring to the thread.

I am also tempted to say OP is a troll.

Asking a question that has so many variables, and expecting us to say one or the other?

I think OP should google what each of them are, before asking which one to buy on a forum.

Fuark.

Edited by Shark

Yo kids, sit down, let thy holy camberz teach thy noobs a lesson about differentials.

aaa.jpg

In 1.5 way, thy Limited Slip Differential activates under thy holy acceleration (Like you know when you step on the gas, it activates) and partially engaged under deceleration.

Thy 2 way Limited Slip Dildo activates on both acceleration and thy holy ungrateful deceleration. Which is why most drifters apply this.

Now, for street use, Thy holiness would recommend you the 1.5, or keep it stock, because if you have to ask about thy, you probably won't be able to make full use of it.

Unless you plan for it to be thy track only car, then go 2 way. If not, leave it or go 1.5, it's not like your going to be sliding around corners on the street.

funny-explosion.jpg

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!