Sign in to follow this  
DRE20

What inspired your username?

... p.s dont answer with "its my nick name" say how it became your nickname

When I was in highschool, people used to say my hairstyle looked like a shark? I have big pointy sharp teeth like a shark. I used to be awesome at pool and poker, so the phrases 'pool shark'/'poker shark' applied (dont play much these days tho). People say my personality is alot like a shark.

So yeah.. thats how it became my nickname

It's engrained into who I am so much so, that I have SHARK tattooed across the top of my back/shoulder blades.

pics of the tatt!!!!

Don't be hatin'

The missus wanted a pic of my back lol

76144_10150092192902975_718097974_7015697_1185516_n.jpg

Edited by Shark

When I was in highschool, people used to say my hairstyle looked like a shark? I have big pointy sharp teeth like a shark. I used to be awesome at pool and poker, so the phrases 'pool shark'/'poker shark' applied (dont play much these days tho). People say my personality is alot like a shark.

It's engrained into who I am so much so, that I have SHARK tattooed across the top of my back/shoulder blades.

pics of the tatt!!!!

Don't be hatin'

lol poser

pics of the tatt!!!!

Don't be hatin'

DUDE! YOU GOT BUD GROWING OUTTA YOUR HAIR!!!!!

used to have dreaddies with green at the bottom, but cut em all out now :P

I'm lookin more normal than ever these days. (apart from the 32cm jedi ratty I have hanging off my head .. bro)

Edited by Shark

used to have dreaddies with green at the bottom, but cut em all out now tongue.png

I said bud out of your hair. Leave it there.

Stole it from a band or song title i found on my computer thought it looked cool been using it ever since.

Stole it from a band or song title i found on my computer thought it looked cool been using it ever since.

Classic track

Purchased my Silvia 23/7/2007. Was on the road 6 months before the bottom end went in the CA. Car has sat in the shed and I have spent near 20k on it without it driving... One smart ass mate named it Stilvia (Still + Silvia) and it has stuck ever since.

Names Trae and everydays a traedayz :lol:

Nah seriously got locked up for a year coincidentally a guy I knew from school was in at the same time he seen me walking through the yard and screamed out yo traedayz it's still stuck 8 years later... And is now my name on all the forums etc I'm on.

Think a similar topic has been posted before!

Edit: started out on here as JNRS13 (nicknames Junior and had an s13) there was a name change thread a few years back were you could ask a mod to change your username before you could do it yourself, I asked for it to be change and a few members said not to change it lol but did anyways meh...

Yep! Look the f**k out for an incoming super exciting story!!!!!

It's my name.... And it was taken so I added 01.

ok.. bud

Wait how do you have a personality like a shark? Are you always lurking round seal colonies eating the weak and slow ones? Are you easily deterred by nets place 2 meter from the bottom of the sea bed? Like to hunt alone? If you loose a tooth do you grow it back? Or have more than one row of teeth? Fill me in shark I need to understand!

Name's Andy and got style :lol:

Was my username on good ol mIRC #Asianmelb days haahhahaha... Was actually aZiAnStYLe for a while, which then became AnDyStYLe when everyone started to call me Andystyle.

The upper/lower case bullshit was the in thing in those old school days :whistle:

Cheers,

Andy

ok.. bud

Wait how do you have a personality like a shark? Are you always lurking round seal colonies eating the weak and slow ones? Are you easily deterred by nets place 2 meter from the bottom of the sea bed? Like to hunt alone? If you loose a tooth do you grow it back? Or have more than one row of teeth? Fill me in shark I need to understand!

If you try and play with a shark, chances are, you're going to get bitten..

LOL @ azianstyle.

My name starts with 'P' and everyone always assured me that I am male using the term 'man'. I dunno, people like to throw terms together and they colabarated em calling me 'pman'. Used to be called 'pac-man' til too many people mistook me as Many Pacquiao on the streets and had every nugget trying to fight me.

A mod changed my username to perverted_s14 due to my sick sense of humour, usually regarding underage kids. Then people just shortened it to Pervy.

Come clean. You're a registered sex offender.

Used to be called 'pac-man' til too many people mistook me as Many Pacquiao on the streets and had every nugget trying to fight me.

You filo?

ok.. bud

Ah so you bite..... weird but whatever. Only if startled? Or if threatened?

ok.. bud

Ah so you bite..... weird but whatever. Only if startled? Or if threatened?

I could explain it metaphorically, but it's one of those things that you probably won't understand until you get to know me.

My last statement sorta sums it up.

No. I do not literally bite people lol

Edited by Shark

Used to be called 'pac-man' til too many people mistook me as Many Pacquiao on the streets and had every nugget trying to fight me.

You filo?

Nah, but I get everyone mistaking me as one.

I got mine from the first import I owned 180sx , ide always been old school cars , got a pay out from work cover bought the 180 and was learning as much as I could , so I stuck it up as my user name , most the time people just call me JLI

You filo?

Dont know how you can be mistaken for a cool asian but ok.

You filo?

Not hard really. Just act gay and you'll fit right in

Justin Rood's Car back in the day:

D1SPEC:

Justin-Rood3.jpg

A mod changed my username to perverted_s14 due to my sick sense of humour, usually regarding underage kids. Then people just shortened it to Pervy.

Come clean. You're a registered sex offender.

:lol:

You filo?

Not hard really. Just act gay and you'll fit right in

impp_0903_01_z%252B2008_mitsubishi_lancer_ralliart_fact_or_fiction%252Bfact.jpg