Sign in to follow this  
boxerr

~~ Official Grand Theft Auto V Thread. News and Updates ~~

I'm skids4kids.

who doesn't appreciate a good bike race?

i need a headset..

New patch went up overnight I believe, stimulus packages should be arriving this week finally!

Headset rox, had a few NS people on last night.. twas a pretty good few missions we done.. Easily walked away with 30-40k within 30mins.

Im not to sure how im 100k ahead of all you guys in the leaderboard tho lol, i only have an extra 10hours over ShoDaddy =/

Also after having a read xbox/ps3 do join under the same Social Club Crew, so if you want you can jump on - http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/nissansilvia_aus

Built an old schooler up, Level 2 engine rox with old cars.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

and i wanted a 4door so i got this, although i might sell it i noticed on another 4WD people can stand on the outside and hold onto the railing so i might try get that model instead would be sick for big missions everybody on the 1 car haha.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

sweet was cool doing missions with someone that didn't try and kill me every 2 seconds

and i wanted a 4door so i got this, although i might sell it i noticed on another 4WD people can stand on the outside and hold onto the railing so i might try get that model instead would be sick for big missions everybody on the 1 car haha.

what you want is the FIB granger thing, the long 4 door 4wd, comes in civilian and cop spec, you can also modify it.

id also be way ahead of you in the social club, but im bassically playing online twice on two consoles lol, playing as my misses charater has been a pain lol.

Oooooo so thats what its called, ill have to keep an eye out for that then... Cant garage the cop spec haha :(

Im so close to getting a SuperCar maybe by the weekend, although im close to needing another garage now due to my bikes/4wd/muscle/sports.. Hope you can buy more property in the next updates!

I've been spending too much time in freemode with a chopper on roof tops snipping cnts :lol:

Been getting bored of survival and missions... Too much serious business, gets a bit boring.

Hearing cnts on their mics shit themselves and question how they got killed has been my fun time recently.

Cheers,

Andy

I gotta get drunk and play online again

All I read

Lol

I was drunk 95% of the time playing forza drift online but with gta I need to communicate more and it's just a shomozzle hahaha

On playing now and I have nfi what im doing lol

Aahh so you were inviting me! It wouldn't connect I didn't know what to do lol. Every time I tried to join your session it would just freeze up

I find freemode boring, must be me even a mate came over on the weekend and was like 'Just go kill other players' i just find it boring driving around the map to kill somebody.

Like me and 1400R killed a few peeps last night cause i had the bike and its easy to kill then we had a mass gun fight going on cause somebody had the Neon buggy out so it was like a gun fight of people running upto it lol.

maxresdefault.jpg

If only they made the neon buggy faster. It's a hunk of shit and takes ages to get in the campaign. How do you get it online?

Not to sure how somebody got it online, my assumption was somebody has driven it from out near Trevors house back to Los Santos and then modified it to have neons?

Otherwise it could be a Level 100+ thing? It must be fair shit in online cause ive barely seen it get used.

Im 40k off from getting my Supercar, fkn finally.. The game is so much easier to make money with higher levels not to sure if ive said this enough but Surival may make 20k but you can make a good 50k in the same time doing missions with level 40-50s..

Had a mission last night to kill somebody steal documents and deliver them, it was all over in about 2mins tops $9000 and 2000RP.

God I need help with this game haha the only missions that seem to come up at the moment are shitty death matches!

The alien car, and franklins personal car are both single player only vehicle's, but some guy modded them into multiplayer then people duplicate them :)

I really need to get into some higher missions. I only end up in the beginner missions with all the clueless kids.. make like $500 and leave.

I'm going to try get an audio port to USB adapter for jb hifi tonight. Then I can talk!

I just been freaking players out flying the cargo bob over their heads.. think they are going to get market gardened..

The alien car, and franklins personal car are both single player only vehicle's, but some guy modded them into multiplayer then people duplicate them :)

hrmmm interesting, might have to do it when i get spare time :>

I really need to get into some higher missions. I only end up in the beginner missions with all the clueless kids.. make like $500 and leave.

I'm going to try get an audio port to USB adapter for jb hifi tonight. Then I can talk!

I just been freaking players out flying the cargo bob over their heads.. think they are going to get market gardened..

It also has to do with your level sometimes people will choose 'Find Matched Players' which finds people around the same/higher level.. But yeh i do hate it when i get an invite and see they are like level 15 and im like 'well this is going to get me hardly anything' if i know the mission takes a while ill leave lol.

Id get the Genuine headset if you have a $50 to spare, otherwise fakes do exist..

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/game/ps3/ps3-bluetooth-headset/632123

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/game/ps3/ps3-4gamers-cp-bt01-bluetooth-headset-black/676609

Genuine works flawlessly!

^ Is that for the mic only? Sound still comes from the tv/stereo?

Cheers,

Andy

Half a mil just hit my account :)

I bought a cheap garage last night in del perro but its time to step up to a luxury apartment now. Then work on buying a fast car, it sucks you cant just steal them its not like they are that common.

Good playing with you all, i have to play fully laying down as im recovering from back surgery and my game play can be pretty laid back as a result. Spend 75% of the time f**king around or sniping people haha

Its funny waiting outside lsc and smoking ppl haha

Dont wastw time with the official sony mike i hated it and was glad my dog chewed it up, go and get turtle beach px5. Dont be a cheap silvia owner ;)

I already have a headset for the PC (ARMA 3) but it has the PC jacks for headphones and microphone. I think you can get a USB stick adaptor so I should be able to use it for the PS3.

I'm pretty much broke (in real life & GTA V) I spent all my money on paint, semi slicks & more wheels/ (A big apartment, a Vacca, some pushbikes in gta V)

I just upgraded from Royale to Weazel Tower (apartment 101). Although the inside looks much better and has windows to see outside etc. the view isn't that great. Neighbouring tower Richard Majestik (spelling) is supposed to have better view as you can see the golf course etc.

I was doing some reading and people have confirmed that there are only 3 designs for the aparments (or thereabouts).

Mine in Weazel Tower (~$335k) is the same as the $400k interior wise and garage view. Only difference is outside view.

I actually regret upgrading to Weazel Tower. Although I can now call the hoes to come over, the location sucks compared to Royale where I can walk back home from LSC.

The big money apartments are a waste of money I think.

Cheers,

Andy

^ Is that for the mic only? Sound still comes from the tv/stereo?

Cheers,

Andy

Yep sound still comes thru the TV its purely only a Mic abilities, so you can hear people over the earpiece aswell.

The shit thing i hate about living in the expensive apartment is that everybody buys into it aswell, so it turns into a fkn wrecking ball at times.. I generally like to ride the bike so i have to always keep my eyes on the map if somebody is lurking around the apartment waiting for a kill.

At least the more secluded areas with 10 car spaces would be easier to get in/out of, but ive once driven my car out of the garage onto the road and then got smashed by some guy being chased trying to get into the garage.

Just bought a ps3 bluetooth mic from jb for $44 bitches!

Cheers,

Andy

got my 500k finally bought a place

and finally did the destroy the cop cars Lester job by myself as usual

was fairly hard doing it solo

Trevor's jobs seem to pay ok solo 5k

I just found that if you sing in the shower you can earn RP lol.

Can anyone else here you sing or only time when people can hear you is doing jobs?

Cheers,

Andy

does anyone know what suv you can hang off the side of I thought it was the granger but can't seem to work it out