Sign in to follow this  
boxerr

~~ Official Grand Theft Auto V Thread. News and Updates ~~

IGN's 'world-first-hands-on' review.

http://au.ign.com/ar...nd-theft-auto-v

Simeon’s dealership has several high-end vehicles available that Franklin can use immediately. I’m told players will be able to save their favourites in a garage or safehouse and, if a saved vehicle is abandoned or destroyed, it can be recovered (for a fee) at the local impound lot.

As Trevor I head to the nearby Ammu-Nation. The store is quiet at this time of night; the only real sound is the buzz from the neon at the front of the store. Inside Trevor threatens the clerk into donating him a rifle, a scope, and a suppressor. Weapons in GTA V come with a range of customisation options, both cosmetic and practical. These can be bought and applied in any of the game’s Ammu-Nation stores and, as mentioned, the player will never lose them, even if they get busted.
Edited by steveP

How much did people pay for there pre order from eb?

Missus got it for me for Father's Day and it was $110 I think ?

God Damn it!! I want this to be released on PC same time as PS3/Xbox!!

bugger off with the leaks!

also has anyone made a clan/group/squad for GTAV??

Edited by INVSBL

I wouldn't call it a leak seeing anyone with a empty game case could see the map. I like how there's a lot of country over cities like RDR.

Any redditors here, on r/grandtheftautov there has been a lot of posts with content from a guy named Jsticks (his vine account) who got the game few days ago and has been playing it + posting vids and pics. His console got banned today or yesterday, there are some spoilers, only saw a bit of pics (Michael house etc)

Any redditors here, on r/grandtheftautov there has been a lot of posts with content from a guy named Jsticks (his vine account) who got the game few days ago and has been playing it + posting vids and pics. His console got banned today or yesterday, there are some spoilers, only saw a bit of pics (Michael house etc)

pretty stupid to keep it online

That always happens lol. People get a developer/pirated copy of the game and go online with it before release. How retarded can you be.

its only a few days away , I will keep my excitement for when the actual release is , got a phone call from my EB shop asking if ide like to come to the midnight launch of it ...Confirmed I said :) very very keen for this , love this style of game and free roam

PS3 FOR ME

Im laughing at people getting consoles banned, how many game releases do people need to have before they realise they will do whatever they want if you play the game earlier.

Was looking on Oz game shop and have seen a copy for that includes and Aromic Blimp code, also the special edition has extra weapons ontop of the usual alluminium box etc. Anyone got any extra info on the worth of buying these editions over the standard one?

I also noticed about it being an NTSC-J copy and possibly needing an Asian PSN account, i have wanted to start using them for a while but have never committed, what do i need to know other than it taking around a week to arrive.??

Impressive car damage. And graphics look good too.

What's with the game play looking glitchy?

Was looking on Oz game shop and have seen a copy for that includes and Aromic Blimp code, also the special edition has extra weapons ontop of the usual alluminium box etc. Anyone got any extra info on the worth of buying these editions over the standard one?

I also noticed about it being an NTSC-J copy and possibly needing an Asian PSN account, i have wanted to start using them for a while but have never committed, what do i need to know other than it taking around a week to arrive.??

Ozgameshop selling an NTSC version? That's weird. Only seen PAL copies and I think I've maybe seen one or two NTSC america versions before for other games.

Imo I'd avoid getting an ntsc version. Yes it'll work but when DLC's come out you'll always have to get it from the respective region and I think there's a few games where you can't play multiplayer with other people that have a copy from a different region. If none of that bothers you then you've got nothing to lose.

Just played it on a mates cracked xbox. Graphics are very good if your used to xbox games but just ok if your used to pc. Map is huge. Not sure if im a huge fan of the shooting gameplay but thats mostly to do with my hatred of auto aim. Character switching is decent and adds to the story. Cars nolonger have 4x4 suspension and handle decent. Car upgrades are actually fair dam awesome so much choice and wheels with good offset. And best of all if you time the buttons right you can dive head first into shit and knock people out. Over all a soild 9/10.