Sign in to follow this  
Dylan Smith

BUILD SHIT CAR, CALL EVERY ONE HATER

They. See me rollin...

They hatin...

Hahah :P

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

God you are a twat

Why the f**k would you post this on a silvia forum, and not expect backlash?

brb posting siliva build thread on streetcommodores

dey all haters and im some kinda e-thug

Moron

its call takin the piss ever heard of it lol...everyday u ppl prove to me how much you all are whiny lil fags but backlashing at the tiniest little things...haha u all make me laugh so much

All the mods your doing arn't going to serve any purpose. put the stock kit back on, Get some decent wheels, rear sway bar, cams, cam gears, 2.5 exhaust, 4-2-1 manifold, lighten flywheel than a NISTUNE to finish it off or better yet get a SR16VE or SR20VE.

why on earth wud i put a na engine into a turbo project car??...i love the wheels the swaybars and coilovers are coming in within the next month or so the turbo motor will have a standard cam upgrade they are already sitting in the garage...it already has a 2.5exhaust now with a 4-2-1 manifold....

i say get it done and get it on the track and start playing biggrin.png

hahah trust me if aus wasnt run by a bunch of f**kwits ide have the turbo conversion done and it wud be on the track by the end of the month when paint is done...keen for u to post up ur thread ide follow it for the lols haha...

As long as this 'build' consists of more than just cannons, pod filter, chromies (all the rice stuff) - then i'm looking forward to seeing the final product

You and i clearly have very different versions of

'taking the piss'

Think i will let sleeping dogs lie on this one haha

Enjoy the rice

All the mods your doing arn't going to serve any purpose. put the stock kit back on, Get some decent wheels, rear sway bar, cams, cam gears, 2.5 exhaust, 4-2-1 manifold, lighten flywheel than a NISTUNE to finish it off or better yet get a SR16VE or SR20VE.

why on earth wud i put a na engine into a turbo project car??...i love the wheels the swaybars and coilovers are coming in within the next month or so the turbo motor will have a standard cam upgrade they are already sitting in the garage...it already has a 2.5exhaust now with a 4-2-1 manifold....

You trying to turbo the GA16, might as well get you self a VE or get a DE than turbo the DE. It'll be the better option your wasting your time adding the turbo to the GA.

Oh my bad. Better be going GT2871R. If your going for big power go Procams with the valves springs matched and you defiantly need a PAR gear set.

Yeah man 1.6ltr turbo cmon that's embarrasing its goin to a avenir sr20det motor with bigger injecors standard cam upgrade for higher lift and durationgt2871rs turbo with 3"from dump pipe back runnin around 14psi...

looking at that set up you'll be looking at 190kw - 220kw

Edited by R32/Liberty

looking at that set up you'll be looking at 190kw - 220kw

yeah with a z32 afm and a nistune... 220 is more then enough for a fwd...

Yeah my goal power is around 200-250kw anymore in a fwd is just rediculous...any helpful ideas on engine mods wud be greatly appreciatted what I've already got planned is on the 1st or 2nd page I think...anythin else wud be glad to hear it

Again.. not my cuppa tea, but if you are really going ahead with the sr and t28, and 200-250kw I cant wait to see this thing on the road. Good luck.

Again.. not my cuppa tea, but if you are really going ahead with the sr and t28, and 200-250kw I cant wait to see this thing on the road. Good luck.

Yeah i never planned on building the car for everyone else only for me...but i like the fact u can still respect it for what it will be when its finished...unlike most of these clowns...

different. i reckon ull enjoy it man just gonna suck balls when your in boost with 200+ kwatfw

been in a few high powerd fwd cars n they find it hard to get the power to the ground!

have fun though!!

different. i reckon ull enjoy it man just gonna suck balls when your in boost with 200+ kwatfw

been in a few high powerd fwd cars n they find it hard to get the power to the ground!

have fun though!!

Yeah haha my brother had a n14 turbo pulsar with only around 160fwkw and not a proper tune and was insane...hopefully with the proper suspension set up should be a mean little car :)

more progress this weekend car is now all sanded and ready for primer just need a good day this weather is bullshit -_-..

roof paint stripped bogged and sanded

405889_2999819444781_1541145681_32849327_1959163438_n1.jpg

407991_2999816444706_1541145681_32849326_1586689822_n1.jpg

397863_2999824964919_1541145681_32849330_1571856921_n2.jpg374762_2999821484832_1541145681_32849328_160695461_n1.jpg

spending so much money on the car.... and it'll still be a pulsar

spending so much money on the car.... and it'll still be a pulsar

Seriously... Why hate? He isnt spending your money, He isnt using your tools, he hasnt got the car in your shed. Its his car, his money, his time and effort. Let him do what he wants.

If he does get it to what he says the plans are, it will be one crazy little car. Its somthing different.

Why Hate?

No its his money, brads tools, brads shed, his, brads and craigs time and effort... Lol... And when its done and he learns to drive it properly then it'll be enough to upset a lot of people... But just remember dylan get used to looking at my tail lights...

Learn to drive it prooperly haha...says the one that cudnt get a smooth gear change ooout if it if he ttried lol...ridin clutxh andd shit...slap u boyy

Im not talk bout now im talking when its turbo... Hole different game... You pulsar now drives like shit... I hate it im used to real cars... With real clutches... Not that poor excuse of a clutch... Took me a few times to get used to my n14 turbo... Trying to stop the wheels spinning...

Man i f**kin want that sprung centre brassy...was soo much fun XD...deffs the way im goin when i do the swap for now just a better clutch to stop slippage lol...this standard one is terrible...

Ueah ur standard ass clutch slipped as soon as u tried getting a good run out of it... And for heel n toe it just burned clutch instead of doing wat it supposed to do... And trying to fry tyres u get both tyre and clutch burn... Lol

Sign in to follow this