Sign in to follow this  
loz

NEW SITE BUGS / CHANGES WANTED

The classifieds section is so far up shits creek without a paddle.

Especially on mobile devices, Ever tried looking up something specific?

I have more useful rocks in the back yard.

• Upvote 1

Are you going to the new classifieds link i posted or the current junky crackwhore classifieds?

This is what it looks like on mine... and search works fine cause its just using the typical forum search and not a special classifieds search.. Its pretty much how everything was before the new gay crackwhore.

992345_10152079244423337_2043248359_n.jpg?oh=bbd2c80c1261dcd2de81e6140afcbcab&oe=532BBAA4&__gda__=1395376289_cbbde2d4336d8c8195d77c3c4eae84c6

Is the edit bug ever going to be fixed? I saw people mention it at least a year ago and it's still broken.

Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907

Is the edit bug ever going to be fixed? I saw people mention it at least a year ago and it's still broken.

Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907

Nah but you can now buy shitty chinese wanna be chuck tayor shoes that don't follow the standard sizing so when you order your size the don't fucking fit.... and the print rubs off while in the box to you from china too. You should see how crap this site looks on my galaxy 7 edge phone's browser, unbearable, but yeah facebook is the problem hey?

• Upvote 3