Sign in to follow this  
Rolled Cambers

Producers and Beginners.

Hey people, I know some of you here do music, some live and some on the computer.

Thought I'd share with you a good mate of mine who is a producer slowly getting big in the states and Canada.

This is our first ever video and there will be tutorials on just about anything music related from making your own reverse cymbals to making rnb/hiphop right through to dub, house, and electro/techno.

Share the video with friends and family and let us know what you guys want to hear and see and give us feedback and comments.

If you guys need anything either pm me on here or comment in the video.

For now here is a small video on us working on a beat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJXV9LlcFR8&feature=player_embedded

If there are any producers out there and do the same thing, do post up your stuff on here.

Cheers. Evan K.

Needs more samples of crazy aunt losing her nut.

My Aunt was on television once..

For now here is a small video on us working on a beat.

seems more like just the 1 person working on it...

Us as in together, it's his system, I can't use logic, never touched it so he put tracks and shit on while I gave ideas, styles, and filmed it.

On the next vid we'll be doing a comparison between logic pro and fruity loops.

Him on logic with high tech gear, and me on fl studio with just a midi keyboard.

Both make 2 same genres and compare the two.

FL Studio owns.

Even the man Current Value uses it himself, and he's only the best DnB Producer...ever.

I use it for Dubstep alongside Massive as a VST plugin and my brother makes some of the darkest, brooding horror scores in it too.

Go FL.

here's some of my stuff: I don't know where my new suff is lol (im gonna find it cos there was stuff for 2010/2011... somewhere :o just been too concerned in the last year about wedding stuff etc...)

working with some peeps from justin timberlake's tour (while they were in syd)

my freestylin of a ne-yo song

ann-maree's 1st time at my old studio

single release for ann-maree's debut

meh :S can't find the new stuff yet. i know it's out there lol.

On a side note... one of my tracks has been illegally used as the "backing" for a youtube tribute :lol: "Finer Things" I produced with Main Street a few years ago.

But hey... I DON'T MIND!!!! lol...

:)

That's sweet as buoy!

I dig it, sweet beats too. I like them simple(Ish) My mate goes overboard with sounds, it's 100 instruments in one track.

I tell him simple is best, works quite well.

And send us some of your girls haha, we need girl vocals! :P

The girls I know are mainly club chicks/no brainers.

Check out his channel for some other music.

We should be uploading another one tonight. Might do a dual duel with FL and Logic.

See how it goes.

I mainly do lyrics while learning how to make tracks from fresh.

But I'd like anyone else who does music to upload their stuff here, whether it's live or programmed.

My mate does this but he concentrates on rap beats he just got one of his beats used in a guys mixtape over in america think it was atlanta rappers name is k-vision i'll post the link to the mixtape when I find it its a free download and is pretty epic, its pretty mad cause hes on there with lex lugers beats aswell.

Hes just got another song with Lloyd banks brother being made aswell along with being in contact with Neef Buck so its all pretty cool guys only 18 aswell and just been on twitter networking recently.

http://www.datpiff.com/K-Visions-TwentyTwenty-Hosted-By-Dj-Advance-mixtape.287134.html

Theres the link to the mixtape his track is number 8 make em go.