Sign in to follow this  
caratgolds15

WTB - LOCAL ONLY

Took a hit on rear/right wheel, bend some arms, not shure exactly what yet, but will be needing to source parts ie Control arms, suspension arms etc for Rear/Right wheel. Worst case whole s15 Cradle !0!

Anyhow just a bit of stab in the dark, see if anyone in canberra's got such parts.

If you have to pull all the arms out anyway, aftermarket adjustable arms might be another option if you have the cash?

im willing to post if you want to pay for it - just check my sig

i hope you get her fixed asap

I have left and right control arms with knuckles both side don't want much for them as i just need to space pm me with what you want to pay and ill post at your expense

Hi All,

I'm chasing a cheap non-turbo s13 for a rally project.

Must have:

* manual gearbox

* good body, no rust

* no sunroof

Does not need rego or compliance plate. Would prefer a complete running car - or close too!

If you have one or know where one is - namevans@hotmail.com

Cheers, Nigel.

check out car sales, car point and gum tree.. there's a couple on there, but you'll struggle to find one around here cheap - even if it is a pos.

hey there guys,

in the next 3 months or so im looking to buy a 180sx for a project but im not looking to spend over 5g.

my prefrences are as follows;

straight body but paint condition dosent matter.

has to be a trubo manual sr20.

id like as few modifications on it as possable.

and if its got under 150,000 on it thats a bonus.

so in the next few months ill be looking around if you have something that meets some of thease criteria that your looking to sell feel free to text me any time on 0416651918

thanks in advance guys.

Dave

Ok so rear right hub may be bent??? Does anyone in Canberra have spare rear right R32 Hub laying around???? hahaha ya never know ae.

Hey buddy I live in act I have both sides $50 for the pair and you can come pick them up 0413768085

Hi dudes,

Does anyone have some non-gay wheels they'd like to offload? smile.gif

Looking for 15/16/17 inch in 4 stud...

Oh and I'm after a nice steering wheel as well.

Ta

Edited by KENut

Go 5 stud - it's worth it for rim choice

Yeah starting to lean toward that option. Doesnt seem to be as many smaller wheels in 5 stud though, ie 16in.

Where are you looking? There's shitloads on yahoo auctions. What style are you after & how much do you want to spend?

1. Errrr'where,

2. Good point Sol, I havent spent much time on there lately. Guess I could get something through streeter?

3. Pretty open minded, but at the moment I'm thinking anything spokey; 5 or 6 spokes, paired spokes etc. Rota grids, rpf01's, watanabes, regamasters, anything really.

4. Well I'm a tight arse, so less is good. Havent really set a budget but I suppose up to 2000 incl decent tyres.

1. Errrr'where,

2. Good point Sol, I havent spent much time on there lately. Guess I could get something through streeter?

3. Pretty open minded, but at the moment I'm thinking anything spokey; 5 or 6 spokes, paired spokes etc. Rota grids, rpf01's, watanabes, regamasters, anything really.

4. Well I'm a tight arse, so less is good. Havent really set a budget but I suppose up to 2000 incl decent tyres.

I got Rota Grids, brand new, never been used, 4 stud.

I wanted them to clear R33 GTS-T calipers without the use of a spacer (Like I have too with the SP1's). Turns out the calipers foul on the innermost spoke closest to the hub.

Rota_Grid.jpg

^pm'd.

New topic, I want to get rid of the pod filter thats on my car. Does anyone have a airbox for sale?

This kind:

IMG_4272.jpg

Thanks

Not easy to find locally and people want good money for them as they're desirable. Get a custom one made - speak to a sheet metal worker if you know one.

Ok thanks Sol might give it a crack myself then!

Also need a solution to the atmo bov, I would just take it off but the wastegate is welded.

Suggestions on a recirc bov? Anyone got one?

Gee might have to start my own thread soon haha

WTB: Cheap car stereo in working order. Brand not important, must be in working order.

I have one from my Mazda (Cassette player) that you can have for free if you want.

Thanks, but would prefer a cd player - probably should've specified that.

Need somebody with a redtop SR 180/S13 to come round so I can see where a few things connect. PM me if you can help out

Need somebody with a redtop SR 180/S13 to come round so I can see where a few things connect. PM me if you can help out

I'm back on Friday feel free to come around on the weekend.

Need the car to come to me.... be a good chance to catch up for a beer!

Looking for a manual gearbox to suit a 180sx SR20DET asap :)

^ Yeah I have one. $500 if you can pick it up by Friday night. PM me for contact details if you're keen.

^pm'd.

New topic, I want to get rid of the pod filter thats on my car. Does anyone have a airbox for sale?

This kind:

IMG_4272.jpg

Thanks

Still looking for one of these?

If an S14 one will fit then I have one for sale.