Sign in to follow this  
-Gaz-

- Sena SMH10 BlueTooth Headsets -

Those who have seen them or used a Sena headset will know how good these things are. Basicly there little speakers and a mic that ya put inside ya

helmet that allows you to listen to music with out gay f**king ear buds/talk to ya pillion/other riders, and GPS. Can talk to 4 other helmets.

It lets you answer ya phone or make calls while ya riding hahahha and the way the mic is set up, with a full face helmet anything 100kmh or under

the person you are talking to doesn't even realise you are on ya bike!!! its that clear! Bluetooth music is the bomb! its so so clear and loud if ya want it

to be. I can still hear the music clear as in 5th... wound out if ya know what I mean.

Music, phone, intercom, gps can all be used thru bluetooth. Great package thats easy to use with gloves on ! Change track/volume, make and answer calls no probs.

And the unit just clips on and off easy as for charging. Simple and awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPziNT8dhz4&feature=related

edit - If ya want one dont buy them in australia, there like double the price than the US. We got all of ours from RADIO RIDER on ebay, he has dual and single kits :D Top service

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SENA-SMH10-Motorcycle-Helmet-Intercom-Headset-2-Pack-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem1e61f4ca4fQQitemZ130492451407QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

after looking through this i can't really see a reason not to buy one. how much was yours all up shipped to your door?

after looking through this i can't really see a reason not to buy one. how much was yours all up shipped to your door?

For the Dual pack mine was $320 US which is about 300 AUS, but atm RADIO RIDER is doing free postage, so it would be $280 ish AU ($299 US) Think the single pack

is around $160-170 US, there f**king awesome.