Sign in to follow this  
-**wHiStLe**-

Low pro trolley jacks

lol arnt supercheap/repco ones cheap enough?

True, but was going to go to costco get the trolley jack and stands at once.... lol

just had a look and all the blue point jacks are made in china!! i think i might get the costco one

anyone know if the costco jacks are a limited time only special or are they always stocked?????

Not always stocked..most of the time yeah if you go buy one extra and ill pick it up

went to buy one on the weekend but they were sold out! i asked and will be a 2 month wait!!!!!!!

just had a look and all the blue point jacks are made in china!! i think i might get the costco one

I'm not sure why people think that everything made in China is the same is to the same quality. You will find a lot of big companies set up manufacturing out of China with the same tooling that was once in the US/Aus and run to the same standards.

Apologies for reviving this, but does anyone have one of these Costco jacks for sale?

Even better, is anyone perhaps planning to go to Costco in Melbourne this weekend?

Apologies for reviving this, but does anyone have one of these Costco jacks for sale?

Even better, is anyone perhaps planning to go to Costco in Melbourne this weekend?

buy the membership to costco, buy the jack, then refund your membership when you're done shopping. i did that, but the downside is when/if the jack shits itself, you get no warranty at all. plus you cant become a member again for a further 12 months.

The dremel is junk, i bought 1 of them kits to do some plastic work..

Blade is Junk, bits are junk.. Rather buy a good kit that can be interchaged with other pieces.

+1 for wooden ramps.

I'd get a low-profile jack, but I bought a nice Japanese-made garage jack from a bogan's garage sale years ago. Apparantly had faulty seals, but to this day I've never had issues.

Best $15 I've ever spent.

If anyone was smart you would buy the membership, buy the jack and other bits, leave, come back the next day then ask for a membership refund/cancellation as every contract has a 10 day cool off period.

Wouldn't making a purchase waive the cooling off period?

Sounds like a flawed concept to me, Brian.

Wouldn't making a purchase waive the cooling off period?

Sounds like a flawed concept to me, Brian.

The hell? No one calls me Brian, no one man, no one!

Except for when im in trouble with the gf.