Sign in to follow this  
moss

Local PARTS for sale

Hi all,

My number is 0404303954 so call or sms if you want any reasonable time. Prefer people to contact me by phone rather than on here since Im not very frequently on here. Hopefully Looking to sell in the Canberra/Queanbo area or will deliver down Batemans Bay way as im down there all the time. All parts ONO by the way.

Generic:

Toyo R888 semi slicks. There used bought off a guy here a few months back. Good tread still i havent used em. 205/35/17 and 235/35/17 i believe. $600 no rims 800 on the 350z rims below.

Various spacers. 2x ~25mm suit 4 stud silvia or skyline. Hub centric bought in japan. $100 anodized blue

2x ~10mm or so to suit 5 stud skyline or silvia (they say cefiro lol) hub centric, no longer required. $100 anodized blue

Aftermarket electric sunroof with frame. Looks to be a universal sort of one, i have an old s13 sunroof roof trim too dunno if its any use though as its not the exact same size. $150

Nissan Parts:

350Z Rims. Standard rims. 17x7.5/8. No scratches or rash. No tyres. $300

Random pic of same rims:

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://i40.tinypic.com/1zyesdu.jpg&imgrefurl=http://zilvia.net/f/wheels-tires/260191-2-17-oem-350z-wheels-tires-socal.html&usg=__UIHUznLGvLCHDEUdEFoj4Aysj70=&h=480&w=640&sz=58&hl=en&start=35&zoom=1&tbnid=dG0VJlbcmuusfM:&tbnh=129&tbnw=196&ei=QVa-TeTULoyqsAOo-cjTBQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3D350z%2Bwheels%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-au%26biw%3D1659%26bih%3D881%26tbm%3Disch0%2C661&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=967&vpy=526&dur=694&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=162&ty=91&page=2&ndsp=36&ved=1t:429,r:19,s:35&biw=1659&bih=881

S13 Parts:

D2 Coilovers used out of my silvia. Selling due to changed brands cos these are hard as F$. So there definitely good if your into that kind of thing. One of them leaks. $750

R31 Parts:

S3 Headlights/Tailights $150 front or back pair

BUYMYSHIZNITKTHANKSBYE :)

Edited by moss

Could you throw up a pic of the R31 tailights please? smile.gif

For sale:

greddy emanage blue $350

blitz dual sbs spec s $200

apexi turbo timer $50

near new z32 afm $200

:) let me know if anyone u know needs any if it. I'm pretty firm on prices.

Danny

I read it as "pants for sale" and thought "why the hell are you selling your pants on NS, dude" haha I'm an idiot.

Can I get a pic of the turbo timer, while I'm here?

Might have already sold, it's the pen style one, send me ur number n I'll send u a pic.

Ah thats cool man. i know the ones. I'll see how much spare coin i have after rego and tyres for my $350 CR-Kais :P.

Ah thats cool man. i know the ones. I'll see how much spare coin i have after rego and tyres for my $350 Koya CR-Kais imitations :P.

Fixed

Ah thats cool man. i know the ones. I'll see how much spare coin i have after rego and tyres for my $350 Koya CR-Kais imitations :P.

Fixed

Time will tell. They're local so I'll suss it out before I hand over the dollars. :P

^ From StockS13? If so they're legit, gay offest though.

buy my parts u newb ^ :P lol

Turbo timer SOLD, Z32 afm SOLD.

Hey guys got a heap of stuff to sell.

Got a complete 180 shell with vertex kit and fibreglass front guards.

S14 5 stud conversion brand new slotted rotors and pads on the rear front rotors stock and pads 60% $700

Whole rear end inc diff CVs and tailshaft

Sr manual box $400

Located in Goulburn 0413469677

bump* want this stuff sold, anyone need it?

Dash is no good . Got both sides 50 each

Dash is no good . Got both sides 50 each

I should mention i travel down every day for work and can bring stuff with me

How much u want for the front guards? Gotta check with my mechanic to see if we have found any yet (doing that tomorrow)

nup, u want it? ill take a pic on my phone for you tonight, pm me your number if u havnt already.

could you get some good pics of 1/4 windows bud? after excellent condition :) no scratchs or chips if possible.

Can u send a few pic to 0401 .441 351?? Cheers :) really would like a good look in person, u free at all on wkend? Or after 5 weekdays?

up to you mate, if they are good ill take the pair. can meet you after 7 tomorrow night if that suits, ive got cash.

Yea but Danny, you need to take them out of the car. they are still installed

thought it had already been stripped :( lol