Sign in to follow this  
1990_S13

any adelaide fellasss

Ive onlt been their once went there with a bloke called Jack. Hes a massive unit and introduced me to lots of other massive guys.

Seems like a good gym.

alrite...

I weighed 80kg.. a long time ago, I am currently at 92kg - 95kg aiming for 100kg at 175cm.. can pull 250kg.. squat 190kg and bench 150kg natural and raw.

I do come from a strongman and powerlifting background, and have learnt so much shit to get where i am... i am aiming for a 300kg deadlift, 220kg squat and a 175kg bench in the next 6 - 8 months..

I am setting up a small home gym, directed at people wanting to get stronger, leaner, fitter. If your a female and want to lean up, or a male and want to get massive, or anything for that matter, i believe training in the right environment is key to success..

After trodding around many gyms in adelaide, i am still not satisfied with equipment, or the environment.. i did train at worlds for a while..

My home gym consists of:

tractor tyres for general conditioning, squat stands, a bar, 340kg worth of bumper plates, a weightlifting platform, gym rings, boxing bag, full sized keg at the moment..

I am waiting on an eleiko competition bar from the states, a prowler etc..

I am taking in clients who understand the value of this equipment, and want to succeed, rather than look at themselves all day in a mirror. Diet plans can be handed out, along with training programs.. from the beginner to the advanced athlete nothing is impossible!

Anyone who is genuinely interested, i am situated in the western side of Adelaide... contact number 0432748780.

Send a sms if i dont answer, all of this should be up and running in 2 weeks.

James.

Are you looking for training partners or just clients (business)?

looking for clients mate, people who aren't interested in training at a commercial regular gym...

clients who want to lift weights, go to their max, flip tyres, kegs and get real strong and fit.

looking for clients mate, people who aren't interested in training at a commercial regular gym...

clients who want to lift weights, go to their max, flip tyres, kegs and get real strong and fit.

What area are you in mate?

Hey, Im in Seaton - where abouts in seaton are you?

Are you setting your gym up at your house or another premesis?

will be setting it up on the back verandah.. have plenty of room in the yard for strongman type lifting.. it can fit 2 platforms and 2 racks with 2 benches if need be.. it will be a typical garage gym set up.. if you want more info mate give me a call.. 0432748780

I have my own garage set up and train a few guys myself, was just interested in what you were setting up and how you are planning on running it.

Good luck to it, sounds like a great setup.

g'day,

I got my combat fitness leader qualification recently in the Army.

If your keen, im up at woodside barracks i can sign you on to the base and you can have full access to the guy facilities.

give me a pm

im at world gym 69 light square

+1

I reckon having a training partner is very beneficial, depends on the person of course. Having a partner pushes me to do heavier weights as they are their to spot and encourage, you can also compete with them and this boost up motivation greatly.

Having a partner while first starting off is a must I reckon.

If anyone in Adelaide wants to train shoot me a PM. Myself & weight lifting specilist Firas are running a private training centre at Prospect.

Can you shoot me some details mate? That's just down the road from me.

Can you shoot me some details mate? That's just down the road from me.

We have

- One Oly lifting coach who also Deads 300 & Squats 200

- One S&C coach who has worked with Power Lifters & Martial artists & also Deads 250.

- Two Squat racks

- One Cage

- Real Bars

- Shit loads of bumper plates.

Legal Attorney, would you take full beginners?

Hey guys, just moved to Adelaide recently and was wondering if anyone can recommend a decent boxing gym for a beginner but looking to advance?

Edited by Pat O

Any guys looking for a gym partner in the modbury/greenacres/campbelltown areas? im at anytime