Sign in to follow this  
1990_S13

any adelaide fellasss

sorry for thread hijack, but im looking a similar sort of thing. however ive got a membership at a gym (new life on grange road) and cant back out of it etc.

so if anyone goes there (massive long shot) and would do similar please pm me. cheers thumb.gif

Man everyone else is south or far east :lol:

Anyone up north? I'm at jetts valley view for the time being and I've run out of mates to train with :lol

Having a gym buddy can be great, but it can also have its downfalls.

I've had so many friends come and go. They start off full of enthusiasm.. interest drops off as the training get more difficult, and before you know it their out the door. And fair enough, if you want to train proper and by that I mean squat and deadlift as your foundation lifts, then it takes a certain mental attitude.

To be honest I prefer to go on my own. Get to go to gym, in and out, no BS piss farting around and chatting.

also interested, jjust joined today, so unfit but yeah anyone down south? (Reynella, Happy Vally, Morphettevale types of area)

I've had so many friends come and go. They start off full of enthusiasm.. interest drops off as the training get more difficult, and before you know it their out the door. And fair enough, if you want to train proper and by that I mean squat and deadlift as your foundation lifts, then it takes a certain mental attitude.

To be honest I prefer to go on my own. Get to go to gym, in and out, no BS piss farting around and chatting.

I know what you mean. I have gone through 15 workout partners over the last 3 years. Some have genuine reasons most are just pathetic.

people like us are an endangered species

also interested, jjust joined today, so unfit but yeah anyone down south? (Reynella, Happy Vally, Morphettevale types of area)

Which one did you join?

I'm still at Fitness First Marion. Live like 2 mins from Paragon Happy Valley now but not sure if I'll join there or not. Some positives and negatives about it compared to FF.

Which one did you join?

I'm still at Fitness First Marion. Live like 2 mins from Paragon Happy Valley now but not sure if I'll join there or not. Some positives and negatives about it compared to FF.

The Paragon Squat rack is awesome. Pushed right up against the floor to ceiling windows on the first level. Its like squatting on the edge, great view! :) Paragon isnt a bad gym.

FF Marion misses out on a fair bit of gear, plus there is only one squat rack and its full of douches doing bicep curls because they are too afraid to pick up weights.

I know what you mean. I have gone through 15 workout partners over the last 3 years. Some have genuine reasons most are just pathetic.

Agreed. Man up, stop being a girl. If you need someone to motivate you then the battle is already lost.

Agreed. Man up, stop being a girl. If you need someone to motivate you then the battle is already lost.

Exactly.

It's awesome when you have a partner that has a similar vision as you, but that rarely is the case.

I like to go about my business alone and do my own thing with my favourite tunes on my ipod. I hate being interrupted by people I know in the gym.

Which one did you join?

The Paragon Squat rack is awesome. Pushed right up against the floor to ceiling windows on the first level. Its like squatting on the edge, great view! :) Paragon isnt a bad gym.

FF Marion misses out on a fair bit of gear, plus there is only one squat rack and its full of douches doing bicep curls because they are too afraid to pick up weights.

Yeah that is one thing that's crap about FF, wish they had more racks.

If I see people at the gym I know, I tend to snob them lol. I rather not get distracted and have a chat after working out.

See I don't chat with any of the workout partners I had, did that afterwards.. Maybe that's why they stopped :lol:

Literally had 1 a month for the 6 months I've been training.. Then again I guess that why my weights have kept going up where theirs have stopped.

See I don't chat with any of the workout partners I had, did that afterwards.. Maybe that's why they stopped :lol:

Literally had 1 a month for the 6 months I've been training.. Then again I guess that why my weights have kept going up where theirs have stopped.

your so buff!

when are we doing a workout anyway??

Man everyone else is south or far east :lol:

Anyone up north? I'm at jetts valley view for the time being and I've run out of mates to train with :lol

I used to go to Jetts! Up until about 6 weeks ago when i got lazy, lol.

I've found more girly exercise things to do... for a girl that is

Yeah personally im not a fan of a training partner, as people have said, you end up talking too much, and concentration is well lost, that and my workouts dont really require a spotter, a partner for me would only be there to help push me further, but atm my my dedication is there to do this!!

What time did you used to go schmenz? Jack you bitch we'll do one soon, we'll find stuff on your farm to lift and shit :D

I used to go after work so about 5pm, in the red mx5 or my old burgendy pulsar!

What time did you used to go schmenz? Jack you bitch we'll do one soon, we'll find stuff on your farm to lift and shit :D

there are weekly workouts on the farm which about 40 netball girls attend if your interested?

except they finish this week :( so it might just be us

I do Badminton on Tuesdays and uh... pole dancing exercise class on fridays, no skankiness about it! - unfortunately it is still perceived that way :(

I am hurting from Badminton after a 10 year hiatus and after Friday's lessons I will be hurting for 2 days!

I do Badminton on Tuesdays and uh... pole dancing exercise class on fridays, no skankiness about it! - unfortunately it is still perceived that way :(

I am hurting from Badminton after a 10 year hiatus and after Friday's lessons I will be hurting for 2 days!

1300095106656.jpg

pics or it didnt happen

I go to health works on cross rds.

Why have you not informed me of these earlier Jack!

Which one did you join?

Paragon have a promo running 30days for $30 but it ends Tomoz but not 100% sure which I think is a awesome deal to c if u like it or not!I went through there the other day it's pretty good!my partner has joined the new gym at woodcroft Anytime fitness which is gr8 it's 24/7

I will be joining anytime fitness on fosters road. It has 2 power racks and nothing like the atmosphere of Fitness first (which I hate)

If anyone is that way im willing for a training partner but happy by my self too :lol:

Which one did you join?

Paragon have a promo running 30days for $30 but it ends Tomoz but not 100% sure which I think is a awesome deal to c if u like it or not!I went through there the other day it's pretty good!my partner has joined the new gym at woodcroft Anytime fitness which is gr8 it's 24/7

Yeah Anytime Fitness Woodcroft is good. I know one of the personal trainer's down there.

I'd go to Paragon but I'm liking the sauna too much at FF at the moment haha.

im at world gym 69 light square

Some big guys at that gym.

im at world gym 69 light square

Some big guys at that gym.

Thats where i am!!