Sign in to follow this  
Rolled Cambers

Little Timmy.

This is a bit long, but be patient.

There was a young boy named Timothy who just started prep.

In his first class the teacher started off by asking the kids what their favorite color is.

One kid said blue, one said orange, one said yellow. She then asked Timothy what his favorite color was;

Timothy said purple purple.

The teacher was disgusted at him and sent him to the principles office.

The principle asked Timothy why he was sent to the office.

Timothy told the principle the teacher asked him what my favorite color is, i told her and she sent me here.

The principle asked him what his favorite color was.

Timothy said, purple purple.

The principle was outraged and expelled timothy.

Timothy went home, his mum saw him and asked what are you doing home so early?

Timothy told his mum, the teacher asked me what my favorite color was, she sent me to the principles office, I told the principle and the principle expelled me.

Confused, his mother asked him what his favorite color was, he said purple purple.

His mum was outraged and kicked him out of home.

Timothy packed his things and hit the road when a police officer saw him and asked him what he was doing out on the streets alone.

Timothy told the police, the teacher asked me what my favorite color was, she sent me to the principles office, I told the principle, the principle expelled me, i told my mother and she kicked me out of home.

The police officer confused and asked timothy what his favorite color was, again he said purple purple.

Also outraged and disgusted by timothy the officer cuffed him and sent him to jail.

Timothy was locked in a cell with Big Joe, a notorious gang member who was convicted of rape, murder and other bad things.

Big Joe seen little Timothy, confused about why a little boy is locked up, he asked him why he was here.

Timothy explained to Big Joe, the teacher asked me what my favorite color was, she sent me to the principles office, I told the principle, the principle expelled me, i told my mother and she kicked me out of home, i told the police and they sent me to jail.

Confused and wondering what happened, Big Joe asked Timothy what his favorite color was. Timothy said, purple purple.

Big Joe told Timothy not to talk to him, drew a line and told him he can't cross it.

Later that day Timothy was sentenced to 25 years.

25 years went by without talking to Big Joe or anyone else.

Timothy decided to find the teacher and see why she screwed his life up so bad.

After he was let out he started to search for his old teacher, when he noticed an old woman which he recognized from a long time ago and asked her, do you know where Mrs. Smith is?

The old lady replied and told him she lives just across the road.

Timothy thanked the old lady, crossed the road and got hit by a truck.

wow i actually read all that...

I get the concept but delivery had no conviction. Also too long

Yeah.. I knew it wouldn't work as good as I thought.

I heard it in person.

It's basically.. everyone wants to know why purple purple is so bad.. and you never know.

Works in person, not so much on the net.

You didnt finish it its a moral jokes whats the moral of the jokes look left and right before you cross the road.

You didnt finish it its a moral jokes whats the moral of the jokes look left and right before you cross the road.

Wrong.

There's no moral to it.

Its meant to get you all confused about why its a bad word.. but you never end up knowing.

Works in real life.. Give it a try on your mates, guaranteed to piss them off, or if they have a sense of humor, laugh a little bit, then get pissed off.

I think they were just pissed off because you were talking to them Rolled Cambers... :whack:

Sign in to follow this