Sign in to follow this  
King Troll

aussie hip hop

Not bad.

Needs some more mixing, overdubbs need aligning and turning down in sections.

Flow pretty good from both.

I like the second blokes delivery/Presence/diction, suits the simplistic rhyme schemes.

Any more?

Suss out my old shit:

www.soundcloud.com/cloakedspirits/sets

new Pegz album Drama is awesome, bit short though

what car does Pegz drive? he talks about cars a bit

Anyone remember any old school aussie hip hop? I was sneaking into pubs/clubs 20 years ago when I was 13 to see oz hip hop in Adelaide! We used to listen to mummas funkstikals, def wish cast, and loads of other good shit at the time.

Edited by nakameguro

ever go to the open mic nights at Stix? those were classic. Used to sneak into them when the bouncer was next door. f**k knows when that was, early / mid 90's i guess.

Did you go to the sound unlimited posse show @ flinders? that was lol. We got chased out of the venue by security i remember haha. oh and remember they supported PE at thebby, and the girl in the crew had a wardrobe malfunction? haha. ah those were the days.

Yeah I used to rock to hip hop nights at , the Astor, kings head, arkabar hotel, and heaps of others. Saw some dope international shows in Adelaide too, like latyrx, company flow, aceyalone, blackalicious etc. Good times!

Yeah I used to rock to hip hop nights at , the Astor, kings head, arkabar hotel, and heaps of others. Saw some dope international shows in Adelaide too, like latyrx, company flow, aceyalone, blackalicious etc. Good times!

yeah there were a lot of good ones. I used to have a massive box full of all the flyers. The co flow one was killer.

i remember first gig i ever went to was at the tivoli for the cok2 launch, epic night!!! met simplex and mic lez thru a mate who's sister was doin the female vocals for some of their tracks.

those culture of kings shows were crazy.

here's a bonus track from the soon to be released 4th album from the Funkoars, 'The Quickening'. It's called "I dont think so" and is exclusive to JB hifi, except for the fact that i have posted it here :)

http://wolfshirtextremist.wordpress.com/2011/08/24/funkoars-i-dont-think-so-ft-mortar-and-headlock-ahem-jb-bonus/

featuring mortar and some other *richard cranium* :P

yeah we got something else on the boil with trials too, but thats on the hush for now.

K has an album coming out with Brad Strut and another one with Realizm and a solo. Busy lad haha.

Hmmm...Trem needs to hurry up and drop this album.

I hope it doesn't disappoint. I waited years for the Tommohawk drop and that was subpar. It's now a coffee mug coaster.

Yeah him and Tommy did that together while Tommy was down here. Dope album too

He has been busy lately. Heard he did some stuff on the tommy illfiga album also?

Saw funkoars and vents last nite, was a good show.. Fk trials has lost some weight