Sign in to follow this  
Siddr20

Random Picture Thread

green_pea, love the pano HDR (not a fan of that ute one tbh), so you only use one shot for the HDR? and then adjust the exposures of that shot to get the others, and you do that in camera?

Jay, can you tell me more about that or have a link to another thread? I love the idea

rckless, I also really like the wide angle, keen to know what lens you are using (is it 10mm?). Nice composition too, it can be difficult to pull off photos that wide

New to this site, well not new been lurking it for years but finally decided to sign up..

a few pictures i took on sunday at AJD with a new camera & lens.. all in all im happy with how they turned out.

Nice pics man, some serious wide angle. what lens/camera you using?

green_pea, love the pano HDR (not a fan of that ute one tbh), so you only use one shot for the HDR? and then adjust the exposures of that shot to get the others, and you do that in camera?

Jay, can you tell me more about that or have a link to another thread? I love the idea

rckless, I also really like the wide angle, keen to know what lens you are using (is it 10mm?). Nice composition too, it can be difficult to pull off photos that wide

Thanks guys i used a canon eos 60d with a tokina 10-17mm for those shots, really happy with how they turned out..

Here's a fellow Hard Tuned Member's ride.

5493396633_287cb8b135_b.jpg

more more!! haha cant wait to see the rest!thumbsup.gif

One more for mr Dave D. There's been an abundance of amazing sunsets of late. I tried to put us in position to catch one the other day, I was expecting a bit of colour, but for 5 minutes the car was bathed in awesomeness as the last light of the sky was dragged slowly being the mountains. The sky here is natural, save a small adjustment in exposure. Tonight, the skies put on a similar but slightly less spectacular show.

enjoy!

5493671573_89102cce57_b.jpg

I'm not a photographer (Graphic Designer). But here is a photo I took in Melbourne a few years back now, with my $250 olympus pocket digi. And a couple of photoshop edits.

Melbs Orig.jpg

Melbs.jpg

Melbs2.jpg

about? or is this to someone else?

the leaving pictures in the street for people to take thing you said you did.

- - -

been playing with photoshop tonight trying some new things, keen for some feedback

5493714411_391fc2ed44_z.jpg

5494361312_4190d17fe7_z.jpg

One more for mr Dave D. There's been an abundance of amazing sunsets of late. I tried to put us in position to catch one the other day, I was expecting a bit of colour, but for 5 minutes the car was bathed in awesomeness as the last light of the sky was dragged slowly being the mountains. The sky here is natural, save a small adjustment in exposure. Tonight, the skies put on a similar but slightly less spectacular show.

enjoy!

I was hoping you would put one of the sunset pics up!

hre's another sunset pic from the day after, (May contain less wheels than usual)

5496281961_f3f83ff7e6_b.jpg

went to blue mountains on the weekend, here are a few pics

5502167962_d69fca09d7_o.jpg

5502167494_9076f32100_o.jpg

5502166440_b9872a94fc_o.jpg

i really like the 1st and last one Peabody, if you turned down the saturation, or the HDRness of the 2nd one it could be a winner too. I don't think the hdr thing suits water, it ends up not looking right. Well, that's my 2c on it anyway :P nice job.

randomguyLite- that photo of the glasses is awesome!!

heres a couple more of mine!

nothing to great.

DSC_0264-1.jpg

CSC_0549.jpg

Enjoy!

Andrew.

Found a lot of small wildlife whilst working in my back yard

5519433626_090443d38c_b.jpg

5519433094_c7e73490c1_b.jpg

i love your pics matboy, so so crisp and sharp

random pic of me in a glow worm tunnel @ helensburg

5525260277_e3c4711480_o.jpg

mad shot random! somethign you don't see very often!

Meet Lamington! (I wanted to call her Optimus Prime.)

5525817724_3efaf36e65_b.jpg

5525250809_baccd24c94_b.jpg

Ive been wanting to do this ever since I got my camera (around a month and a bit ago).

Still with an on camera flash ... but happy with my first droplet :D

dsc1625u.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ive been wanting to do this ever since I got my camera (around a month and a bit ago).

Still with an on camera flash ... but happy with my first droplet biggrin.gif

dsc1625u.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

WOW wicked shot man.

Got specs on camera and lens?

More!

Sign in to follow this