Sign in to follow this  
Siddr20

Random Picture Thread

Hi every one, Im Just getting into photography as of a week ago.

Brought a 2nd Hand Nikon D70s of a mate. Im currently using a NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens with a Hoya uv filter...

Heres some pictures i have taken so far. Any constructive criticism welcome. Aiden

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_9638.jpg

DSC_9660edit.jpg

DSC_9674.JPG

DSC_9688.JPG

DSC_9768.jpg

DSC_9771.jpg

DSC_9789.jpg

DSC_9812edit.jpg

DSC_9819.jpg

DSC_9829.jpg

DSC_9904edit.jpg

DSC_9964.jpg

DSC_9966.jpg

A few I liked from a recent trip. I'm a sucker for silhouettes...

IMG_7871.JPG IMG_8776.JPG IMG_7894.JPG

IMG_7863.JPG IMG_7917.JPG IMG_8340.JPG

IMG_7875.JPG IMG_8410.JPG

When you add the Comment you can either use embedding code URL or else click the little image icon in the tool bar above text box which says "insert image"

Just shot :)

5369850474_f9dd924a58_z.jpg5369850670_298e0a80e3_z.jpg

I dont see any image icon to add pics anywhere when I'm posting the message (like right now) :( ... If i use the embedding code the pics will need to be pretty small to fit on this page, how do i do what adavis has done a few posts above? have a thumbnail linked to a bigger image etc?

btw cool pics! i love the one on the left!

I dont see any image icon to add pics anywhere when I'm posting the message (like right now) :( ... If i use the embedding code the pics will need to be pretty small to fit on this page, how do i do what adavis has done a few posts above? have a thumbnail linked to a bigger image etc?

btw cool pics! i love the one on the left!

I think he has just attached smaller pics.

You can post up to 1024 max width on here. Just resize them using infraview if you dont have photoshop etc.. infraview is free. Then host onto photobucket or flickr etc.

Greenpea. Thats an IMPRESSIVE photo mate!

Did you by any chance have your camera set to RAW+JPEG so we can see the comparison?

Im deciding weather to shoot in one-the other- or both?

Greenpea. Thats an IMPRESSIVE photo mate!

Did you by any chance have your camera set to RAW+JPEG so we can see the comparison?

Im deciding weather to shoot in one-the other- or both?

thanks man, sure did,

DSC_6871.jpg5393664713_0cfe4be598_b.jpg

^^^great photo! what camera setup you using?

here is a random photo from a few years back when i went to NZ. was taken with coolpix 2100. fixed it up a little in lightroom, enjoy

5420199880_881fda492d_b.jpg

^^^great photo! what camera setup you using?

thanks, I've got a Canon 1000D, that shot was with a polarising filter and tripod.

5441630776_50e6f7c7d1_b.jpg

thats a great shot willis, the shades across the rocks are perfect. there's a lot of depth there. the water is a nice touch too :)

Here's some light paint from the other weekend, part of group light paint session i did some skyline boys.

5447785986_ddb9b4f99b_z.jpg

5447184201_6a6ff1d5e2_z.jpg

5447786696_0bc13dbe19_z.jpg

5437739754_5b571295a3_z.jpg

Loving the waterfall shot, going through a waterfall shooting phase myself as we speak :P

the R34 pics are so so crisp and clear, great work. No exif data though, do tell

random

5344606654_8475a00e36_b.jpg

flickr strips exif.

both are a couple of 30second exposures at around f9. using special led rig i made to light the vehicle.

i have a paper mechwarrior in my desk. i should really make it. that looks cool man. i want a paper dog!

Few shots from a recent trip to Melbourne...

Melb1.jpg

Melb2.jpg

Melb3.jpg

Melb4.jpg

Melb5.jpg

Melb6.jpg

Melb7.jpg

the first graf shot with bins is cool. the scooter one is nice but the scooter is out of focus man. you might need to double check and focus manually on shots like that. good work overall!

shot a rally replica evo 5 last weekend.

5452657825_0136a3f465_b.jpg

the scooter one is nice but the scooter is out of focus man. you might need to double check and focus manually on shots like that. good work overall!

Cheers mate...yeah unfortunately I just set the auto focus area around the scooter for that particular shot and then chucked the camera on the ground and crossed my fingers..it actually looks less in focus in the original shot with the rest of the colours in the background!

Cheers mate...yeah unfortunately I just set the auto focus area around the scooter for that particular shot and then chucked the camera on the ground and crossed my fingers..it actually looks less in focus in the original shot with the rest of the colours in the background!

You should try to smart sharpen that area and see what you can save.

Here are the Last shots from my light painting set.

5460390126_417fd2c644_b.jpg

5459782577_6e5f05fa8b_b.jpg

thanks for the waterfall comments guys.

Matt you've got the lighting sorted really well on those car shots, they look fantastic. Did you blur that evo shot in post processing?

Sign in to follow this