Sign in to follow this  
marioman

HARDSTYLE thread

I always liked tracks like Bad Time, The Anthem & I Love Hardstyle more than that.

Who here collects HS vinyl?

Bit of a late reply, I used to collect it. I bought my last bunch in early 06 I think. I've just been going through it again recently, got most of the best tracks from 03-05.

Is any one going to hardstyle united tomorrow night???????????

whos playing?

i went to bass control last week. technoboy had a f**king intense set!!!

01. Dj Thera - 2011 E.P. (Full Release) -- Theracords

02. Geck-o - The Word Is Out (Full Release) -- Theracords

03. Alphaverb - Substream (Dj Thera Remix) -- AVIO

04. Log One vs Noizy Boyz - Reaper (Dj Thera Hardertrance Remix) -- Digitally Infected

05. Delete - Malpulsebox (Dj Thera Mash Up) -- Spoontech

06. Dj Thera vs Geck-o - Do The Happy Face/Ding Dong -- Theracords

07. Crypsis & Dj Thera - Pulling The Trigger -- Minus Is More

08. Phrantic - Freestyle -- Theracords

09. Stimulator - Nostalgia (Dj Thera Hardertrance Remix) -- Tidy Trax

10. Crypsis - Nackt -- Minus Is More

Should be a good night...... I LOVE THE HARDSTYLES

I'm trying to track down this techno song.. It's old school and has a girl saying .. "estacyyyyy" drags it on and says it twice then says some crap about a dream? I can't remember..

Does it go something like "it's got to be, ecstasyyyy..."? If so that's by steve hill vs. technikal - ecstasy (club mix) and there's the original version which I forgot who it's by.. atb or something like that.

thread revival.

Making a new mix tomorrow. Well two actually. One is just a new mix and the other will be a MAGIC CITY dj mashup. So keep an eye out if you like your harder styles!!!

and a song i will be using which is relatively new and brings back the old HS sounds sorta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H0U3x-WCrA

Who's going defqon this year? There's a defqon camp from Friday through to Sunday! But regardless who is going defqon?

i wont be going this year. One of my best mates is getting married on the day of defqon so i literally shed a tear(Immense hardstyle fanatic i am). So i have to attend it. Lineup hasnt been released yet but will be epic no doubt.

In saying that, i hear they might bring another event here like qlimax. BTW magic city has a crazy lineup also, lots of italian DJ's which is very intense.

someone likes headhunterz. I just hope he doesn't sellout like showtek did. Unfortunately he is getting there.

He needs more screeching like his proppy and heady trax(courtesy of the prophet :D)

I didn't think the line up for magic city looked any good :S apart from dj stephanie and toneshifterz

wildstylez

zatox

stephanie

toneshifterz

JDX

Bioweapon

DBSTF

Really? cant wait for dbstf and zatox. The euphoric hard bass of dbstf will give me that smack and the screech and rev bass of zatox will make my cringe. I think its an awesome lines. Not to mention JDX with his fat unique bass beats

I swear defqon will have an amazing line up! I can't f**king wait!

P.s dj Stephanie is sexy...

technically i havent gotten my invite yet so count me as coming, but reality check will come soon :(

hmm... far out I miss going out !! blush.gif

I played at the same PHD party as her in December 09, she's nothing but a tarted up face with a pair of headphones that isn't that great up close. Italian barbie doll to the max, a real barbie doll would be more interesting to talk to.

She can't mix either, it was full of bad out of time transitions but she would continue jumping up and down like a tard instead of fixing and all her tracks are produced by Technoboy's production team (prior to that it was DJ Activator who was doing all of her productions like Street Spirit and Sedona).

I'll be at Defqon, but I am hoping for a bigger representation of hardcore. Green stage needs to be proper techno and hard techno like Defqon NL, not that psytrance hippie shit.

I don't know where the Qlimax rumour came from, it isnt true. Not in the short term anyway.

I played at the same PHD party as her in December 09, she's nothing but a tarted up face with a pair of headphones that isn't that great up close. Italian barbie doll to the max, a real barbie doll would be more interesting to talk to.

She can't mix either, it was full of bad out of time transitions but she would continue jumping up and down like a tard instead of fixing and all her tracks are produced by Technoboy's production team (prior to that it was DJ Activator who was doing all of her productions like Street Spirit and Sedona).

I'll be at Defqon, but I am hoping for a bigger representation of hardcore. Green stage needs to be proper techno and hard techno like Defqon NL, not that psytrance hippie shit.

I don't know where the Qlimax rumour came from, it isnt true. Not in the short term anyway.

I agree. She looks good from a far but she is a minga up close. I've seen her a few times and yep, she isn't the smoothest beat matcher.

Iv only seen her from a distance at defqon and her pics on the net but take it there "fixed up" oh well...

New CD. Some old tracks, some new. Enjoy :)

1. Wake up - Brennan Heart and The prophet(Snooze edit)

2. The nature of out mind - D-Block and S-Te-Fan(Qlimax 2009 anthem)

3. Stardust - Wildstylez/Noisecontrollers

4. Rambo if a pussy - Hardstyle Masterz

5. Nrgizer - Bass Modulators

6. Angel of the sun - Zany

7. Hard Bass - Zatox and Takanka(Hard Bass 2011 Anthem)

8. Psychedelic Sunshine - Headhunterz(Sunshine edit)

9. Fearful Symmetry - Toneshifterz and Bioweapon

10. Raw Style - Zatox Ft. Nikkita

11. Elites - The Prophet

12. We are the future - Toneshifterz

13. Loops and things - Zatox and Tatanka

14. Dead of the night - Toneshifterz and Bioweapon

15. Part of the hard - D-Block and S-Te-Fan(Bioweapon remix)

Speed: 150bmp

Duration: 1hr 07min 02 sec

Download me!!

line up for this years defqon f**king AWSOME! one of my fav djs will be playing NOISECONTROLLERS!!!!! im getting pumped for defqon now i cant wait!

did u come to magic city?

was off tits.

nah thought prices were a bit steep for magic city... my mate went said it was awsome. still rather save for defqon.. u seen there line up! sorry to make u feel bad cause u cant make it but u should check it out man..

f**k yeah a music thread which I can enjoy I will post when u have a computer

nah thought prices were a bit steep for magic city... my mate went said it was awsome. still rather save for defqon.. u seen there line up! sorry to make u feel bad cause u cant make it but u should check it out man..

yeah ive seen it. Im a defqon ambassador hahah, so i seen it a while ago. Worst thing is, every 10 tickets i sell, i get one free. I've literally got over 300 people who are going(friends of friends of friends etc)

Yeah the lineup is crazy. After the weekend i had to make a mix lol. Should have come man