Sign in to follow this  
rhysansell

Whats your dream bike?

Honda CBR's is the best bikes i have riden 250rr and 600rr and my dream bike is a CBR1000RR Fireblade :woot:

Edited by Jdmspaz

Thats coming from a mechanic who knows a fair few people whi work at good bike shops and know that there are places that sell ducatis with a optional top end rebuild because they have far to many break due to being put together badly, great product bad factory

edit: even watching there mega factorys episode they did some stupid shit

Edited by chris_c30

honestly, i've never heard that or seen that. I've always had the opinion of the complete opposite!

ive heard it from a fair few guys apparently the monsters have a shit tone of issues

Not a car mechanic mate, diesel mechanic just learning cars, I heard this from bike salesman and bike mechanics

Edit: oh you deleted that comment?

Edited by chris_c30

Yeah, cbf.

not gonna argue of attack you on here its easy to assume when someone says mechanic there saying there a petrol mech im here to learn

ive always loved R1's but these days theyre just too mainstream. so i plan on getting a cbr1000rr. would be a bonus if i can get my hands on a casey stoner edition. but if i had money to throw i'd grab myself a ducati 1198 B)