Sign in to follow this  
eskimo_unltd

DJs: Post your latest and greatest mix here.

Few goodies in there. Got an hour to kill?

artworks-000002336335-ywhwic-crop.jpg?6bf8d9

Benji Anders - Flavours of September 2010

Tracklist:

Reset! - My Trunk (Original Mix)

Duck Sauce - Barbara Streisand (Original Mix)

Deadmau5, Wolfgang Gartner, Sander Kleinenberg - This Is Not Animal Rights (Benji Anders Remix)

Aniki - Feel Good (Original Mix)

Takeshy Kurosawa - Block Off (Maurizio Gubellini, Matteo Sala & Peruz Mix)

Porter Robinson - Say My Name (Original Mix)

Tiesto & Sneaky Sound System - I Will Be Here (Wolfgang Gartner Remix)

Michael Woods - Dynamik (Original Mix)

Wolfgang Gartner, Mark Knight - Conscindo (Original Club Mix)

SonicC & Autoerotique - K*M*A* (Original Mix)

Tensnake - Coma Cat (Round Table Knights Remix)

Teddy Black (Mix Chopin Remix)

nice track listing

i dunno about greatest ha.. but this ones definitely the latest mix.

Link -http://soundcloud.com/gangi-3/v-a-30min-tech-house-30min-heavy-commercial-dubstep

Genre: Tech house & Dubstep

Description:

Just jumped on the decks to practice, decided to make recording these sessions a regular thing so im not so lazy with my mixing when practicing.

First 30min is tech house.. last 30min is dubstep.. fairly new to dubstep forgive a few mix ins.. but i also dont use headphones when doing dubstep either so yeah.

Tracklist: (ill edit it in later)

thats awesome so far blind, is there anyway to get some of your stuff in good ol fashioned CD format or seomthing?

cheers mate,

that link i put up is actually downloadable (there is a little box ontop of the track)

download>

Open in windows media>

Burn to cd in .wav form>

Bang it out at ya nans funeral!

Eskimo: Solid form as usual mate, we need to get together sometime! :D

fidget/electro combo breakkaaa..

awesome work blind injustice! solid mix

got any more thumb.gif

cheers mate,

that link i put up is actually downloadable (there is a little box ontop of the track)

download>

Open in windows media>

Burn to cd in .wav form>

Bang it out at ya nans funeral!

Eskimo: Solid form as usual mate, we need to get together sometime! :D

fidget/electro combo breakkaaa..

For sure! I'd be down for that! :thumbsup: About to download your one now

nah, using some acapella's over certain tracks in Ableton for live sets atm, but that is all other peoples work.

Yeah, I run serato so now that they work natively with Ableton i thought it would be worth giving a shot

blind, you're facebook thing is pretty much locked so no tunes from there :(

http://soundcloud.co...o1v/joooos-mixx

dutchhouse

mucking around toward the end. anyway please check it out

take note, this is how you DJ. :) if a beat was even slightly off, it was fixed straight away.. shit was tight.

i'd much rather listen to a dj that is technically sound, then one that double beats all over the shop yet picks fully sick songs for the uneducated.

http://soundcloud.co...o1v/joooos-mixx

dutchhouse

mucking around toward the end. anyway please check it out

take note, this is how you DJ. :) if a beat was even slightly off, it was fixed straight away.. shit was tight.

i'd much rather listen to a dj that is technically sound, then one that double beats all over the shop yet picks fully sick songs for the uneducated.

Thanks man. So it's not too bad? I got over it after 30mins. SO sorta mucking around from then. Do you think my mixing skill is good enough for a club set. Been mixing for 4.5years but never really record any demo.

I'll do another mix sometime this week and I'll post it up. Let me know what you think.

your mixing is better then whats required for a club, but its got nothing to do with that sadly...

im finding its not about your mixing ability, but more about who you know and the opportunities available to you, or that you make available to yourself. Im lucky enough to know a select few people who already have some influence so have got to do a few things through them, but really i need to be hammering them all the time if i want to try to start playing regularly at the places i want.

If you dont think you know anyone that can help, just keep sending demos, as much as you can. Keeping ringing up and badgering... "have you had a listen to my mix yet?" let them know your available... most of these contract / club owners are busy f**ks.. and will most likely seem ridiculously rude to deal with.. just be nice, and keep pushing.. cause it only takes that one time for something to come up. Make sure you know what genres the club plays though and send out demos with the type of music you would play at there club if possible.

your mixing is better then whats required for a club, but its got nothing to do with that sadly...

im finding its not about your mixing ability, but more about who you know and the opportunities available to you, or that you make available to yourself. Im lucky enough to know a select few people who already have some influence so have got to do a few things through them, but really i need to be hammering them all the time if i want to try to start playing regularly at the places i want.

If you dont think you know anyone that can help, just keep sending demos, as much as you can. Keeping ringing up and badgering... "have you had a listen to my mix yet?" let them know your available... most of these contract / club owners are busy f**ks.. and will most likely seem ridiculously rude to deal with.. just be nice, and keep pushing.. cause it only takes that one time for something to come up. Make sure you know what genres the club plays though and send out demos with the type of music you would play at there club if possible.

This.

It's all about who you know these days. It's especially annoying to see some kid doing a god awful job on the decks just because he knows the owners/other DJs.

I'm burning a tonne of Cds with demos at the start of the enw year and spamming every club possible..it's the only way to do it!

This.

It's all about who you know these days. It's especially annoying to see some kid doing a god awful job on the decks just because he knows the owners/other DJs.

I'm burning a tonne of Cds with demos at the start of the enw year and spamming every club possible..it's the only way to do it!

so sad but true. I use to play frequently but got sick of all the politics and putting up with promotors ego's. it really comes down to who you know, not how well you can play.

Few goodies in there. Got an hour to kill?

where are the new sets benji

artworks-000002336335-ywhwic-crop.jpg?6bf8d9

Benji Anders - Flavours of September 2010

Tracklist:

Reset! - My Trunk (Original Mix)

Duck Sauce - Barbara Streisand (Original Mix)

Deadmau5, Wolfgang Gartner, Sander Kleinenberg - This Is Not Animal Rights (Benji Anders Remix)

Aniki - Feel Good (Original Mix)

Takeshy Kurosawa - Block Off (Maurizio Gubellini, Matteo Sala & Peruz Mix)

Porter Robinson - Say My Name (Original Mix)

Tiesto & Sneaky Sound System - I Will Be Here (Wolfgang Gartner Remix)

Michael Woods - Dynamik (Original Mix)

Wolfgang Gartner, Mark Knight - Conscindo (Original Club Mix)

SonicC & Autoerotique - K*M*A* (Original Mix)

Tensnake - Coma Cat (Round Table Knights Remix)

Teddy Black (Mix Chopin Remix)

This.

so sad but true. I use to play frequently but got sick of all the politics and putting up with promotors ego's. it really comes down to who you know, not how well you can play.

this guy i know his rubbish but gets all the gigs because he has mates in the game already, and then i know this other guy who is amazing who isnt getting any because he is a bit of a loner and isnt good at networking.

annoying