Sign in to follow this  
BillyE

SA THREAD - General SA discussion

Just a warning, but the new Aurion speed cameras are out in force. ( the ones with the new cameras on the front)

Seen a red and a silver one, not as easy to spot sad.gif

The ones of these I have seen have a roof rack and a basket on top of that. They stand out like dogs balls!!

Either way speed camera cars stand out like dogs balls all the time. I drive through Elizabeth everyday, you drive down a main road in that area and there is a brand new commodore/falcon/camry on the side of the road... it has to be a camera car!! No way known any bastard out there can afford a new car

if anyone gets offered cheap leatherman tools without pouches, can you let me know? some bastard knocked off a heap from my display cabinet at work in the wee hours of saturday (i know it's a long shot)

They claim 480cc but the set I had tested were all 440cc bang on.

Thanks for that Gaz :).

Thinking about going E85, probably upgrade to something like 600cc injectors.

keep going... :thumbsup:

How much power you plan on making weez? 600 high flows should be fine. Remember though e85 isn't good if it stays in your car too long...assuming it's not daily driven

Dre

Edited by MILK-13

Had 1000cc in a mates evo running a touch over 260 awkw :lol:

I might look at getting something close to 750cc then

Thanks for the imput lads.

And dre I'm not too worried about it going stale I'll probably only use just enough to get me through a track day and then refresh when I go out there next. I live right next to the United that sells the E85 in the Western Suburbs so suits me perfectly haha

Went to the car wash today, and saw these two sick c*nts in skylines in a dark grey R32 & a R33 parked behind another building adjacent (wiping down there cars there), which had those large steel bollards coming out of the ground in front of them.

So naturally i assumed they came in there via the other only entry in front of the building...

I drove around the corner and noticed a truck on the entrance to the front there, the guy was installing those large steel bollards in the front entry to block off anyone from entering LOL!

They had no way of getting out the car park now, was pretty fu*cking funny....hahahaha

is anyone else getting a large black box thing blocking off a huge part of the top of the page sometimes? like it covers all the menus and part of the post at the top of the page, gets annoying :P

Just a warning, but the new Aurion speed cameras are out in force. ( the ones with the new cameras on the front)

Seen a red and a silver one, not as easy to spot sad.gif

The ones of these I have seen have a roof rack and a basket on top of that. They stand out like dogs balls!!

Either way speed camera cars stand out like dogs balls all the time. I drive through Elizabeth everyday, you drive down a main road in that area and there is a brand new commodore/falcon/camry on the side of the road... it has to be a camera car!! No way known any bastard out there can afford a new car

yeah reserch

Just got defected by a scottish dude in a black VE. He knew what to look for. Anyone else had a run in with this guy?

Just got defected by a scottish dude in a black VE. He knew what to look for. Anyone else had a run in with this guy?

old dude? probs officer neil.

Yeah old guy. Said he will fine me next time if I put the mods back on after its cleared. He also mentioned that there are adr compliant boost controllers. MIne is an eboost2. Any ideas which ones he was referring to?

An ADR approved EBC? I don't think so...

Perhaps he was referring to blow off valves? Coppers get easily confused with these things...

Yeah old guy. Said he will fine me next time if I put the mods back on after its cleared. He also mentioned that there are adr compliant boost controllers. MIne is an eboost2. Any ideas which ones he was referring to?

he's an idiot, listen to everything he says, then visualise taking a shit on it in your head.

An ADR approved EBC? I don't think so...

Perhaps he was referring to blow off valves? Coppers get easily confused with these things...

I dunno. He spotted the solenoid and then held the bleed tube in air and shook his head at me while sort of chuckling. Maybe if had been plumbed up he might have thought it was ADR compliant lol. He also said that I wouldnt need a timer if I just drove slower. He pulled me over for my exhaust which was on the car when it last went through regency. It is only 50mm from the ground now though lol.

Where abouts did you get defected?

Sir Donald Bradman, Mile End. Im visualising taking that dump right now nisskid.