Sign in to follow this  
I AM THE NIGHT RIDER

where to get my Wii chipped?

carrabian garderns. go on a sunday. costs a little bit for entry then i think its around $90 to get it chipped? take $100 just to be safe ;)

and the guys i went to were on the right hand side when you enter the FAR building...two chubby white nerd guys lol. it takes them half an hour or so cause they're pretty busy but they do a great job!

i think laverton market does wii chipping as well. think i remember 120$ came to mind... but maybe 100$ as well. wateva is closer. they've been there for ages...so doesnt look like they're going anywhere....had my first PS chipped there :D lols

GL

theres a old guy in glen waverley that does all kinds of mods. my mate got his psp done there, pretty sure it was cheaper then other places. dont have his number but his "business" is called the mod man i think

i think laverton market does wii chipping as well. think i remember 120$ came to mind... but maybe 100$ as well. wateva is closer. they've been there for ages...so doesnt look like they're going anywhere....had my first PS chipped there :D lols

GL

haha yeah, i ust to work for them a very long time ago now installing PS/PS2/XBOX chips damm how long its been.

I could probably install your Wii chip if you can find the diagram and buy the chip, Otherwise AceGameStore are the Go-To guys for any chips i send a stack of people to them.

www.acegamestore.com

I got mine done by some guy in Balwyn for $45....still works fine about a year later

• Downvote 1

dont waste your money, wii is so easy to mod now!!

i did mine my self

go buy a sd card if you havnt got one, search wii software modding

download the files, add them to the sd card, get a walkthrough it will tell you in what order to do everything

then download a usb loader get a external hard drive and a program called wbfs manager 3.0 load up your hdd, download your

games off the internet and play them off the hard drive might sound a bit complicated but it isnt that much

everything can be chipped and mod and the carribean gardens ;) and im pretty sure most stuff is under $100

and like QEMS said, wii's are a easy d.i.y. chipping...my missus dad wanted to take his to a 'professional' though so eh, its his money not mine

Yeah i went to the bloke in balwyn too, think i paid closer to $80. But seriously dont waste your time, the only good game i came across was mario galaxy and even then it was fairly shit. Sold it onto greg from gk and hes used it about 3 times and then stored it away :lol::lol:

You can Chip Wii??

And here I am paying full price like an Idiot...

The wii's only fun for about an hour, after that, it's just...boring.

lol, nintendo haters :P

wii's aren't that bad, just gotta have the right games. that being said, I haven't played a decent wii game since Twilight Princess :(

^^ oh it's a great adventure game, you get to turn into a wolf and everything... :P

i have dance dance revolution, its the only game i bought it for. so i could train for galactic circus. However now im interested in other stufff like that bitches kitchen where she makes food!

www.ozmodchips.com

Thats where i got mine done. Good reliable service, and heaps of mods for ur consoles.

i have dance dance revolution, its the only game i bought it for. so i could train for galactic circus. However now im interested in other stufff like that bitches kitchen where she makes food!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Next level dude.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Next level dude.

www.ozmodchips.com

check it out ;)

i did mine my self

download the files, add them to the sd card, get a walkthrough it will tell you in what order to do everything

then download a usb loader get a external hard drive and a program called wbfs manager 3.0 load up your hdd, download your

games off the internet and play them off the hard drive might sound a bit complicated but it isnt that much

have you got specific links you can pm? thanks i bought an sd ages ago but cbf since.

Just soft mod the shi*t out of it! if you want info PM me!

i did mine my self

have you got specific links you can pm? thanks i bought an sd ages ago but cbf since.