Sign in to follow this  
nismoperformance

Arron's 454.5 Kw Drag Car Built By Nismo Performance Centre

this thread sucks with out detailed photos of the car

i have run a 11.2 and 118 mph at calder on a stock engine , with only a T67 greddy turbo , yes a stock engine , just a ecu fuel pump , injectors and etc, mines a manual 5 speed in a R34 gtt , ex drift car at that too pretty thrashed at that also , im not bragging , and i didnt spend 50 grand using some else s money , and that turbo fred you told Arron that its a AUTO spec turbo what a joke , if im going listin to a aresole il Fart !

yeah the customer could always of come to u to pump his car full of stolen double priced parts. better idea huh.........

or he could just buy a dodgy cut and shut from them (which is probably made up of stolen parts and 2 stolen cars put together)

LOL I love it, the truth is coming out.

look at the skyline australia posts its there.

the locked thread?

They thought it was a add so they locked it

this thread sucks with out detailed photos of the car

Go to members Rides

y cant u just link me i dunno which one it is

i have run a 11.2 and 118 mph at calder on a stock engine , with only a T67 greddy turbo , yes a stock engine , just a ecu fuel pump , injectors and etc, mines a manual 5 speed in a R34 gtt , ex drift car at that too pretty thrashed at that also , im not bragging , and i didnt spend 50 grand using some else s money , and that turbo fred you told Arron that its a AUTO spec turbo what a joke , if im going listin to a aresole il Fart !

yeah the customer could always of come to u to pump his car full of stolen double priced parts. better idea huh.........

or he could just buy a dodgy cut and shut from them (which is probably made up of stolen parts and 2 stolen cars put together)

the truth here is i didnt spend or floged 50 grand out of a customer that runs 11.? seconds , about cut and shut cars , id like to know your facts budy , you may be driving one but no car has ever come out of OH performance as a cut and shut , and stolen parts never sold , delt with or being charged with any so again get yopu facts correct ! and my car stills runs in the 11sec , it come down to knowledge

Last i spotted OH performance skyline at caladr it was in the 12s i belive and then blew up that was december ether 1st or 2nd meet in december cant remember but i belive it was the 1st meet

the truth here is i didnt spend or floged 50 grand out of a customer that runs 11.? seconds , about cut and shut cars , id like to know your facts budy , you may be driving one but no car has ever come out of OH performance as a cut and shut , and stolen parts never sold , delt with or being charged with any so again get yopu facts correct ! and my car stills runs in the 11sec , it come down to knowledge

Self justification is a beautiful thing.

wait if your car runs 11's why do you have the username running 9s? lol

your a cumrag.

ive seen with my eyes a candy apple red s13 ca18det with a kit r33 gtr rims type x interior that came from u and it was the worst car my friends work has (the smash repair shop it had to go to, to fix ur dodgy work) seen it was pretty much just tacked together the paint job looked terrible even to untrained eyes like mine i could even see that uz had just painted over the scratches there wher runs aswell the whole car was fu**ed and i was talking to the owner of it and he said he bought it of uz, ive also seen another s15 purchaced from u which had been in a smash before and had the wheel well cracking off the fire wall

spam_1.jpg

ive seen with my eyes a candy apple red s13 ca18det with a kit r33 gtr rims type x interior that came from u and it was the worst car my friends work has (the smash repair shop it had to go to, to fix ur dodgy work) seen it was pretty much just tacked together the paint job looked terrible even to untrained eyes like mine i could even see that uz had just painted over the scratches there wher runs aswell the whole car was fu**ed and i was talking to the owner of it and he said he bought it of uz, ive also seen another s15 purchaced from u which had been in a smash before and had the wheel well cracking off the fire wall

blah blah blah blah , every one has a freind that has some thing to say , as for the name running 9s , well my other car has street tyres and runs 10.2 144 mph , on slicks well , thats another thing , as for people with dodgy painting jobs it must of been that GUY NISMO next door people all ways getting confused , expecilly when Fred always said yeah we are both in the same building , well the other guy left and so did all the shit he s caused went with him , well fred , good to see your still trying to out do me again , its been 6 years and your still trying , all the shit work is now still around only in the thomastown area

candy apple s13 with the ca 18 , hmmmm not my customer never done a candy red apple thingy to a ca S13 , must be the guy next door again , and about the s15 with the fire wall , i dont know what your talking about as all my cars come from japan and get the strickst compliance laws , again must be the guy who was next door , this is why i dont buy or deal with local cars as most of these silvia owners are young and cant drive and when the smash , they cannot afford to repair it correct ,

This is the sort of advertising that money simply cannot buy. :lol:

look at the skyline australia posts its there.

the locked thread?

They thought it was a add so they locked it

Like this add? not the best kind of advertising...

This is the sort of advertising that money simply cannot buy. :lol:

oh so true.

this is an epic thread. first we got NISMOPERFORMANCE showing off the crappy 33,then talkin about slight tune and boost wich i dont think hes got clue wat hes talking about.

second we got OH PERFORMANCE talking shit about his cars and blaming all the bad things on his ex next door neightbours.

:lol: this is just too funny

blah blah blah blah , every one has a freind that has some thing to say , as for the name running 9s , well my other car has street tyres and runs 10.2 144 mph , on slicks well , thats another thing , as for people with dodgy painting jobs it must of been that GUY NISMO next door people all ways getting confused , expecilly when Fred always said yeah we are both in the same building , well the other guy left and so did all the shit he s caused went with him , well fred , good to see your still trying to out do me again , its been 6 years and your still trying , all the shit work is now still around only in the thomastown area

LOL :lol: why dont use just solve this problem once and for all.

solution: build cars....and have 1 final run....whoeva wins is better and just to make it more intertesting the loser losses his car.

this is an epic thread. first we got NISMOPERFORMANCE showing off the crappy 33,then talkin about slight tune and boost wich i dont think hes got clue wat hes talking about.

second we got OH PERFORMANCE talking shit about his cars and blaming all the bad things on his ex next door neightbours.

what talking shit about ,

i have run my drift r34 black one , which has a stock engine just turbo and tunning supports , im saying you dont need to spend 50 grand to run 11,s , all my customers have all being very happy with all the services and work done there at oh performance , today i have come back from my holiday house and asked my workers if there was any person complaing about any of the work in the last 6 years and there recall no one has ever said or come in so if some one got to say about there freind its just crap , if there was a bad issue they would just come up front not hide behind there freinds computer ,

what talking shit about ,

i have run my drift r34 black one , which has a stock engine just turbo and tunning supports , im saying you dont need to spend 50 grand to run 11,s , all my customers have all being very happy with all the services and work done there at oh performance , today i have come back from my holiday house and asked my workers if there was any person complaing about any of the work in the last 6 years and there recall no one has ever said or come in so if some one got to say about there freind its just crap , if there was a bad issue they would just come up front not hide behind there freinds computer ,

Longest sentence in history much?

this thread fails! im still waitng on this detail photos of this 454kw drag car

reason for not buying???

this thread fails! im still waitng on this detail photos of this 454kw drag car

go members section... look for the same title as this thread

reason for not buying???

You know me lol asif I could take care of a candy colour, Paint seemed perfect IMO

Candy s13 ca OH performance 2006...... I was gonna buy this

ah i remember this car its been a while ,

the guy who brought this has crashed this twice , being a candy paint job he got it repaired by his mates and painted from some one else , and a candy paint job is almost impossible to match , after a few years and a few crashes later with no money to fix , corse its going to look like shit now , at the time this was a perfect car ! this type of paint has got me tonns of jobs ,