Sign in to follow this  
MeZ

Real or not: Proposal.

Wasnt there one on the AFL footy show last night too?

Yeah there was ay.

The girl didint seem to keen on it lol.Didnt no what to do lol

that looked real to me.

why cant a lady say yes in front of camera and say no when they go home and spare him the embarrassment for the rest of his life. poor bugger.

OMG she full legged it on him !!! hAHaHhahAHaHAHAHHA POOR GUY !!!!!! i feel so sorry for him

but it is kinda funny

all i know is sam hacked him the whole time?

Huh

this is the real footy show. Fatty aka Paul vautin ;)

oh, the real one, with the game that they predominantly use their hands, and only rarely use their feet?

yeh they did, which makes me think it was a send up.

Huh

oh, the real one, with the game that they predominantly use their hands, and only rarely use their feet?

As opposed to the other "footy" where they also hold the ball in their hands for most of the time and run around holding and bouncing it? :lol:

BTW: "Soccer" is the real football. Asians call it football. South Americans call it football. Africans call it *click* *click*. Europeans call it football. North Americans and Australians are the only continents where it is known as "soccer." Soccer name fail.

yeh they did, which makes me think it was a send up.

Agreed.

its known as soccer cause its to shit of a sport to earn the name football.. id rather watch golf over soccer...

relaxing game or a bunch of pussies acting?

Haha, its funy, cause someone got a link to another forum and some said

"Nah its real, my mum was there and said she left her bag etc" or something like that :lol:

Huh

As opposed to the other "footy" where they also hold the ball in their hands for most of the time and run around holding and bouncing it? :lol:

BTW: "Soccer" is the real football. Asians call it football. South Americans call it football. Africans call it *click* *click*. Europeans call it football. North Americans and Australians are the only continents where it is known as "soccer." Soccer name fail.

hey i wasnt supporting aussie rules as being proper football, just think it's a joke rugby gets calld football.

Huh

hey i wasnt supporting aussie rules as being proper football, just think it's a joke rugby gets calld football.

Its a joke that either of them do.

its known as soccer cause its to shit of a sport to earn the name football.. id rather watch golf over soccer...

how is soccer relaxed? it's gotta be one of the most tense games out there, simply because every time someone gets near a goal there's the possibility of a game winning goal.

a goal in most other sports doesnt mean anywhere near as much.

just because goals arent being scored every minute doesnt mean there's not a lot going on in the field.

Huh

yeh but mez wasnt talking about aussie rules.

how is soccer relaxed? it's gotta be one of the most tense games out there, simply because every time someone gets near a goal there's the possibility of a game winning goal.

a goal in most other sports doesnt mean anywhere near as much.

just because goals arent being scored every minute doesnt mean there's not a lot going on in the field.

Huh

yeh but mez wasnt talking about aussie rules.

Other people were. I was too lazy to quote the lot. I'm sorry. I will make sure all future posts show all references.

What are you, a uni lecturer now?

yeh i was too slack to read the rest of the thread.

Huh

Yeah but we're in Australia man. AFL Footy is the biggest sport here. So it gets the title. If soccer was as big as footy, then yes, it may get the name.. But its not... I just hate soccer, thats all. Lol.

Huh

Yeah but we're in Australia man. AFL Footy is the biggest sport here. So it gets the title. If soccer was as big as footy, then yes, it may get the name.. But its not... I just hate soccer, thats all. Lol.

Fine, in my house we now refer to Double Blacks as Dan's Bitch Drink.

Theres only three true sports. Mountain climbing, motorsport and bull fighting. All the others are merely childrens games played by men.

AFL (Arial ping pong I'm sorry but if you can jump that high someone in your family has been overly intimate with a kangaroo) has to be one of hte most boring games ever bring on the NRL and soccer

Huh

AFL is the most WATCHED game in Aus. I believe that soccer is the most played sport in Australia.

It's pretty easy to the "biggest" sport here when it has the most tv coverage by a mile.

I used to love AFL to bits. When they have the BRUT footy flash backs on the tv before the game I could watch them time and time again but afl is not a great sport these days. You have to be an athlete with football skills, not a footballer that has some athletic ability.

To think that some of the greatest players in the game wouldn't get a run these days is shit. The AFL Commision has ruined that game.

Huh

Fine, in my house we now refer to Double Blacks as Dan's Bitch Drink.

:lol:

Fuck you both.

:lol:

Lucky I don't drink double blacks then :D

Woah....What have i started

:lol::lol: - hasnt this been blown right out of left field

i only heard about the show from a mate at work, he said it looked pretty real, then went on to say one of his mates did the whole romantic thing with a horse drawn carriage thruogh brisbane (somewhere) and proposed to his gf on that only to have her say no - the rest of the night was dead silent except for the clip clop of the horses hooves. she eventually said yes and they got married, but at the time of the question then bitch said no

Wow, what a classy guy, proposing on the footy show. no wonder he got dogged.

Haha I was there. Totally killed the mood of the crowd

The stage manager guy had a hard time getting everyone to start clapping for the intro into the ad break

No one knew if it was real or not