Sign in to follow this  
STR8E180

KEMPS EURO TRIP

note: writing this on valium SO EXPECT bad english

day 01.after speding a big in jap i got back perty late so i dumped online to post up some the the pictures i took

so when i got back late i said awww screw it il just stay up all night till its time to get to the airport

the bus for the aip port leaves at 9:30am because my flight is 11:20am

anyways stupid me i said ill relax on the bed next thing u know i fell asleep when i woke looked at the time and it said 10:30am I FREAKED!!

i ran to the desk and told them wat happen and they put me on the bus str8 away, lucky when i got to the air port the lady new i was late and took care of every thing str8 away

anyways the air port is so big it has a SUB WAY'!! anyways jumped on the sum way and made it to the gate justi in time

well i cant sleep so i thought i would jump online and upload some pictures

i boarded my plane at 8 in the morning and landed in japan at 5 in the evening, i then met up with daniel wiseman aka drift007

he showed me around japan for the little amount of time i had

anyways here are some pictures

DSC00212.JPG DSC00213.JPG

DSC00208.JPG DSC00209.JPG

DSC00214.JPG DSC00154.JPG

DSC00177.JPG DSC00178.JPG

DSC00155.JPG DSC00156.JPG

DSC00158.JPG DSC00159.JPG

DSC00161.JPG DSC00171.JPG

DSC00188.JPG DSC00192.JPG

wait..........

kemp's asian?

im flying to amsterdam this morning so i wouldnt count on seeing any more pictures for a while

looks awesome! how long are you away for man?

f**king sick man is that a180 with an infiniti ass end?

cdheck out the breaks on the 34 gtr there rusted hahaha obviously doesnt see much driving these days, the supra come ferrari on the other hand check out the hot spots on the rotors f**k me that thing would get driven like it was stolen.

Im officially jealous man, its funny though when you think of places like top secret and shit and you go to there workshop and its just like any other local workshop in australia yet there known world wide for being some massive ultimate workshop hahahah.

Although i have seen veilside and that's unbelievable.

disappointed in this thread i thought it was going to be something funny teasing kemp but turned out to be a legit holiday thread. lol loving the r34's

Kemp good to hear you having a blast already!! how in the world did you get the time to see all that in japan in just few hours!! crazy man!!

Cant wait to see more pics :) keep them coming mate

wow. :) is that tokyo @ night? ... might show it to g.f. cos we are planning a jap trip next year around may... nam, kong and tokyo or tokyo, hongkong then back to vietnam.... i think i'd want to go tokyo first. :o :o

.... just in case i need to drink water in nam and completely f**k my digestive system.

needs more pics of you... for photochop reasons of course

he just said he was going to amsterdam....

needs more pics of you... for masturbation reasons of course

fixed.

• Downvote 1

Wait... weren't you going to Europe?

yea.. stopover in japan tho

sounds like hektik fun already kemp!

make sure you get a shitload of pics for NS, ey

pics from Amsterdam will be the funniest.

smoke it up khemp

wait..........

kemp's asian?

Hahaha

aww mannn these pictures make me wanna go back to japan! the girls there freakinng niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..lols

good stuff dude keep us posted :D

f**king sick man is that a180 with an infiniti ass end?

indeed it is !!! and they pulled it of !! it looks hot from the front and the rear

they dont like people coming into there workshop becuse word gets around on there new project so i couldnt get to close

wow. :) is that tokyo @ night? ... might show it to g.f. cos we are planning a jap trip next year around may... nam, kong and tokyo or tokyo, hongkong then back to vietnam.... i think i'd want to go tokyo first. :o :o

.... just in case i need to drink water in nam and completely f**k my digestive system.

is that tokyo @ night

Wait... weren't you going to Europe?

im in amsterdam now

pics from Amsterdam will be the funniest.

smoke it up khemp

i meet a girl sitting behind me on the plane and we get chatting anyways i asked her to show me around since she use to live in amsterdam

anyways these are the results

this is the most strongest weed ive eva smoked each dragg was like punching a full cone

DSC00269.JPG DSC00271.JPG

DSC00250.JPGDSC00251.JPG

DSC00250.JPG

DSC00252.JPG

DSC00252.JPG

AMSTERDAY day 02. while flying to amsterday this blonde girl was sitting behind me and we started talking and she said she would show me around later

so the rest of my day has beed walking around checking out amsterdam THE PLACE IS SO NICE !! the streets and every thing is so city

anyways i meet this guy from the states cant remember his name it was some thing like ryan any ways i asked if he new where i can get some smoke and he replied with "anywhere"

just waLK into the coffie shop and they will give u a list on wat weed they have a list

weed was 2 things to me bush weed and hyro weed BUT SHIT MY MOUTH ive neva seen such a long menu of didnt weed

i didnt know wat to order so i just said wat ever his having

i couldnt even finish the whole thing it was so strong each drag was like sucking on a bong (ive stopped smoking week for a every long time because i just hate the feeling it gives me BUT when ur in AMSTERDAY u cant pass up a coffie and a joint )

anyways i said my fair wells and said good buy

now here come the scarey stff im talking around a country i dont know and i get lost it took me like 2 hours to fing my hotel room the roam only cost me 40euros and i got my own sink and tv, i would of much rather a doom to save some money but because every thing was booked out i had to take wat i could

i only booked this room for 1night i found a hostel for 20 euros a day but ill be shareing it with 5 other people but i realli couldnt care less its saving me money! its half the price and u get to meet so many other people

this is the info joint when u 1st walked out of the air port

air port is right at the city its insane u can get piss drunk right next 2 the air port

DSC00242.JPGDSC00243.JPG

i got some photos of bongs, COCK SHAPED BONGS AS WELL!!!!! i took photos of them but i didnt put them onto the USb

i have to make the photos smaller on my laptop and then bring the USB with me to a interweb cafe other wise pictures take to long to load up on here

i got some photos of bongs, COCK SHAPED BONGS AS WELL!!!!! i took phots of them but i didnt put them onto the USE

i have to make the photos smaller on my laptop and then bring the USB with me to a interweb cafe other wise pictures take to long to load up on here

lol love how 'cock shaped bongs' is all in upper case haha

pics looks awesome man.

ramen ftw!

i got some photos of bongs, COCK SHAPED BONGS AS WELL!!!!! i took phots of them but i didnt put them onto the USE

lol love how 'cock shaped bongs' is all in upper case haha

pics looks awesome man.

ramen ftw!

Cock shaped bongs are very exciting for Kemp :lol: