Sign in to follow this  
YunG<>BuK

parking at Camberwell?

just got a job at camberwell....anybody know where I can park my car all day for free?

thanks all

sorry i don't know, but some of the side streets have areas that are non-permit so have a look around.

i lived there last year and got so many fines (most outside my house so got off them). bundoora(?) parking inspectors are eager beavers ;)

just got a job at camberwell....anybody know where I can park my car all day for free?

thanks all

wheres the job? should be able to find a side street.

jb hi fi...had a look at some side streets....all of them are 2 hour spots

go some of the side streets a block away in residential and normally free

jb hi fi...had a look at some side streets....all of them are 2 hour spots

I know somewhere you can park 9-5 maybe a bit later... but they lock the place up when they are finished...

It's a bit of a walk but (1 block) but if you catch the tram up the road there shouldn't be too many problems.

PM me if your interested.... btw Discounts at JB Hi Fi for me haha!

You at the JB in 'The Well'?

Try the carpark behind the well. you can access it opposite the rivoli on riversdale.

Try the carpark behind the well. you can access it opposite the rivoli on riversdale.

its not free parking there

It is free but only for two hours. You are probably better off trying to park in residential streets behind JB Hifi. Might have to be willing to go a few blocks back though. Parking all day in Camberwell is not easy

what do the other staff do??? ask ur boss to pay for parking

yeah I asked him he said you have to pay...im like wtf...lols camberwell a bitch of a place

yeah I asked him he said you have to pay...im like wtf...lols camberwell a bitch of a place

Stop being a tightass. Suck it up and pay or park blocks away where it's free like everyone else does. You can't have it both ways, deal with it.

yeah camberwell is mad. but i have the luxury of parking at the missus place and walking from there.

Is under Target/Safeway metered?

I parked at JB the other day, next to a big pile of smashed glass.

Just pay for your parking, keep your car close and safe.

my girl friend works in camberwell, she said it depends what time u start. just behind the camberwell market there is a gravel patch that fits about 50-60 cars (u need to get there early) thats all day parking there, dont park in 2 hours coz the inspector will get you everyone at her work gets fined at least once a week, there is parking in the side streets but its a bit of a hike in all directions, Pretty much surrounding streets, if your interested in some of the streets Pm me

under target and safeway. all day free parking.

I live i hawthorn and go there a bit, usually genesis, there is a carpark on burke that is free all day... you just have to find it and get a spot which has never been a problem. You just gotta find it, most people would think its an employee only parking spot ad is near the old JB.

Other than that there is so much PT to camberwell just get a tarin, tram or bus.