RRP1

2Pac Vs. Biggie

2Pac Vs. Biggie  

85 members have voted

1. 1. 2Pac or Biggie

• 2Pac
    • Biggie

tupac for sure.

biggie has some mad songs but at the end of the day, hes just a ugly fat *milkshake* with tennis balls as cheeks.

2Pac

This shouldnt even be a question, everyone knows its 2pac

Westside

yo...

so what if biggie was overwieght? man dude killed the mic "just because he's fat i dont like him"

i like both pac and big and enjoy both of their music.

i vote for biggie cause he just had flow throughout his songs. awesome in delivery

2Pac

This shouldnt even be a question, everyone knows its 2pac

Westside

yo...

well according to the poll apparently not...

^^^^^

Biggie Smalls was absolutely one of a kind. J

No, actually, he was around four of a kind.

Pac was smooth in his delivery, not a huge hip hop fan but I do like a few pac songs and no biggie ones so, yeah.

LOL

2Pac for sure

ambitionz az a ridah

all eyes on me

troublesome

dear mama

not a huge fan of Biggie but i do like

party and bullshit

juicy

Black Haze who sounds like Pacs twin lol -

let me holla at cha

imma die a hustla

get on down

last but not least i cant beleive people rate Jay Z that highly he is a well just a wanker who sounds like a little bitch LOL yes i do dislike him...

out of these two, 2pac gets a lot more play from me than biggie. sure biggie can spit great rhymes, but 2pacs songs are more powerful and moving. dear mama is the perfect example.

in any case, neither are the greatest rapper ever, though they would at least be top 10. whoever mentioned wayne, GTFO, his lyrics dont even make sense. he just spits words that rhyme with each other the majority of the time, but in the grand scheme of things mean SFA.

Jay Z aka Shawn Carter is my all time greatest rapper, closely followed by Nas. ive seen a nas gig, i have to see a jay one to make my life complete.

before you judge Jay-Z on his commercial hits, go back and listen to reasonable doubt and in my lifetime volume 1 (minus i know what girls like and sunshine). Listen to the intelligence in the rhymes, the stories that actually make sense and are intruiging as hell, the emotion in songs like 'regrets', 'lucky me' and 'you must love me' Especially on You Must Love Me, where he laments on selling drugs to his mum, shooting his close mate etc, its powerful. Then listen to the blueprint and try not to vibe to it. Listen to american gangster (minus the little wayne track), he shows all these try hard drug rappers how its really done.

Daym... thats a tough one!

Gotta say that i luv both... biggie for his sick flow and wordplay, pac for his ability to keep it real and still relate.

Biggie:

Juicy

Big Poppa

Going Back to Cali

Pac:

Picture me Rollin'

Unconditional Love

Life Goes On

check the poll again homie

na man my point was that its not so one sided... it was in reply to 'this shouldnt even be a question'

and yeah jay z and nas are prob 2 other favs

2pac is way overrated....I reckon just because he got shot up everyone loved him...and Hit Em Up being the best diss? plsss all he said was f**k biggie f**k your bitch f**k your click....where the skills in that? Thug Life? this is the same guy who went to School for the Arts...lolz

Biggie without a doubt

Ready To Die>>>>>All eyez on me

for me, 2pac. biggie has flow, love his stuff, but pac's lyrics were more depth, more feeling.

pity couldn't have a equal vote, both have skills.

and wayne is basically a overrated ringtone-rapper :P

Always been in big's camp, past couple of years I've started to like pac better now then back in the 90s.

-No order

Another (Bit#h)

Everday Struggle

Juicy/Players Anthem

Pac's had tons more albums but quality matters not quantity. Bigs best tracks are better than pacs best. Bigs flow was straight sick, regardless both are missed.

Unsure on the movie Notorious, still haven't forgotten puff for putting the hit out on his so called friend, then cashing in on it. The countless remix, collab compilations puff put on this world has tarnished biggies career.

ps. The Lox's "We'll always love big poppa" one of my all time favourites, really slept on.

Ready To Die>>>>>All eyez on me

Maybe true due to the amount of filler on All eyes on me, however

Me against the world >>>>>> ready to die

i find that 2pacs lyrics have alot more meaning then biggies,

i find it the opposite but hey each to there own ^_^

Biggie :D

hypnotize

kick in the door

going back to cali.

and no my name is not biggie becasue i like biggie in case anyone was wondering :thumbsup:

Biggie :D

hypnotize

kick in the door

going back to cali.

and no my name is not biggie becasue i like biggie in case anyone was wondering :thumbsup:

please explain !! :P

Biggie without a doubt.

I use to love BIG back in the day.. and i hated Pac... but now ive grown to love Pac's music... the amazing thing about Pac's music is that its timeless, i mean u can still play the shit and it still sounds new.. Put some autotune on the hooks and it could be a brand new track lol

Thing about BIG;s music is that it is an older style, the beats are dated.. and the whole style is older.. still good but just dated.

so for me Pac is the winner.. his music has deffenatly stood the test of time

Tupacs stuff sounds newer and more to date because tupac isnt dead ^^^^^^^ durrrrrr :P

The thing I hate about both is on my itunes list i have both

Biggie

Notorious B.I.G

Tupac

2pac

so all my songs are over the joint

easily fixed but im lazy

^^^^^^^

Same deal and it KILLS me! Been listening to 'Ready to Die' everyday on the way to work and I've decided it's 10x better than 'Life After Death'.

Jay Z aka Shawn Carter is my all time greatest rapper, closely followed by Nas. ive seen a nas gig, i have to see a jay one to make my life complete. before you judge Jay-Z on his commercial hits, go back and listen to reasonable doubt and in my lifetime volume 1 (minus i know what girls like and sunshine).

Jigga is massively underrated in Australia whilst being one of the highest selling rap artists of the US.

Thug Life? this is the same guy who went to School for the Arts...lolz

And how are those pics of him at School of the Arts? Hilaaaarious! Although Biggie's mum says that 'Juicy' is all crap and he was raised middle-class.

I stick by my argument that Tupac sells an image, whereas Biggie has far greater lyrical skill, he's just didn't promote a way of life (thuglife). BTW your opinion on Tupac doesn't count if you consider 'Changes' and 'Dear Mama' because these are the most mainstream tracks he produced.

Hmmm very tough choice.

My arse. You are a Tupac fanboy through and through. I bet if he came back from hiding out in central Columbia, and did a tour and you got into VIP, you'd suck his dick and let him snort coke out your arse crack.

I prefer Biggie myself.

Both have their good points..i mean Biggie with Dead Wrong...awesome song!!

But i'd have to say 2pac. Love Keep ya head up, changes, cali love etc.

Hmmm very tough choice.

My arse. You are a Tupac fanboy through and through. I bet if he came back from hiding out in central Columbia, and did a tour and you got into VIP, you'd suck his dick and let him snort coke out your arse crack.

I prefer Biggie myself.

are u trying to say you would suck biggies dick lol

:P

i'd consider myself West coast (anyone go to their concert last year?)

but out of Big and Pac - i'd go Big as i prefer his flow over pac and can relate to him more

Hmmm very tough choice.

I prefer Biggie myself.

STFU you :lol:

I love it when you call me big poppa :wub: