Sign in to follow this  
460 XC

who can Draw?

holy shit haikii

finish the shading and that would be the dopest pic ive seen

+1

here's something im still working on... not really drawing, but i did make it all from scratch :P

lighting is in the process of getting fixed, and yes i know the pool table doesn't have holes :P

sorry bout the rez, cbf scaling it down

room003.jpg

Edited by SX2BU

here's something im still working on... not really drawing, but i did make it all from scratch :P

lighting is in the process of getting fixed, and yes i know the pool table doesn't have holes :P

sorry bout the rez, cbf scaling it down

Nice work, that glass material could use some work too.

What rendering engine are you using and what do you model in?

Nice work, that glass material could use some work too.

What rendering engine are you using and what do you model in?

Yeah im trying to find a good glass shader/texture that i could use, im trying to make it look as if it is being lit by sunlight.

Using Maya 8.5, rendering with mental ray with final gather/coustics and global illumination on

worked on it more tonight, fixed most of the lighting issues, still not what i want though.

Glass has also been fixed, looks a lot more real now :D

room007.jpg

That's some good stuff Cush.

Drawing is like most things, there'll be a few people who are naturally talented at it, but almost anyone can be good at it with lessons and practice.

Thanks.

YEah,, sort of.. there are some that are wired the right way and some that aren't, but i think drawing is a skill just like walking..

If youv'e got the equiptment, you WILL be able to do it....

lovin that first one cush.

Yeah drawing's all practice once you get your techniques down.

as above,,

art is for wankers :rolleyes:

I can be...

Tonight i felt like an utter wanker.

one of the guys brought in a picture tonight. (it's art night tonight) and i was f**king blown away by it..

I've never felt like it looking at a picture before..

WE asked him to bring it back next week so i can take a picture,,

it was really moving.. it hit my like a fat wog shooting a skinny wog..chk chk boom..

worked on it more tonight, fixed most of the lighting issues, still not what i want though.

Glass has also been fixed, looks a lot more real now :D

I think i liked the first one more.. :)

it was more stylized, but the lounge looks better..

have you ever done life drawing yet cush? i did my 2nd session a few weeks ago, f**king awesome. learnt soo much, shuold give it a go i think yoiu'd enjoy it.

yeah, we've had some local come in and model..

and a month ago i got sick of copying pictures, so i started drawing the other guys.. # 6 above is one of them..

WOW so much talent in here.. Loving all these drawings and all..

My granddad was a great artist.. My dad can draw really well as well, but he didnt pass on his artistic genes to me.. went to my little sister :(

Wish i could draw!!

Finished the old guy a while ago, I had to use goache and charcoal aswell. which totally ruined it haha but it was for class so yeah. I cant use a brush thats what i learnt. hahaha

scan0010r.jpg

Wow you guys are really talented! Some of you work for video game designers or anything? If not you probably should be!!

Wow you guys are really talented! Some of you work for video game designers or anything? If not you probably should be!!

easier said than done :P

Had an assignment on monday due in. stayed up all night doing 3 spreads haha this was one of them

My life drawing is getting better but it still looks real awkward, and takes a while. my lines are nice clean and confident as i want them to be its always real sketchy but ill get there.

_D2C9590rs.jpg

You pulled off the foreshortening with the hand pretty good.

Sign in to follow this