Sign in to follow this  
Spazo

"music"

that new song by kid rock. i'm sure alot of people like it... but i fkn hate it.. ruined the orginal by Lynyrd Skynyrd

So true!

I Just hate it when they distroy a classic. It's just not right. If you can't do it better the the fkn thing alone.

madonna

kylie

30 seconds to mars

metro station

doof-doof shit of any vartiey

electro-pop indie shit

snoop

50 cent

disturbed

pop punk (apparently neck tattoos and a hybrid punk/metal mulisha image sells records)

i don't listen to the radio for a damn good reason, there's nothing but SHIT on there nowadays. streamcasts are where it's at, very few adds & no overpaid halfwit trying to tell me that the same song they've played 32 times that is hot right now.

ahh cant stand that f**kin kid rock song!! pink is shit! thinks she's a hard *milkshake*.. :huh:

Oh and operator please.....c'mon..... seriously, to everyone who thinks they are even alright.......seriously??? come on.... what is that?? ping pong, are you serious?

+1 lol

They belong in a high school music room, not polluting the air waves.

i hate any artist that doesn't have clear talent.

example.. britney spears... the music is just loaded full of shit

new kid rock song is just annoying as well.

seems a lot of you idiots are winging about songs because they're 'popular'. IF you actually looked into some of it, you'd find they're actually really talented. Hate it or love it, electro-pop/indie-electro whatever you want to call it (cut copy, presets, and even *shudder* muscles and the like) are f**king KILLING it over in the UK. Just because you hate it, doesn't make it bad music. Don't bag me out, I'm not a big fan of it either although Presets are freakin awesome. Yeah, a little on the gay side but their live shows kick ass.

On the other hand, there's not a lot I hate. I hate the image a lot of music has, like people linking drugs to Dance music or tats and tough guys to metal.

Okay, I do hate that smiley virus song, well, all of her crap. and also that metro station shit. wtf is that anyway?

of course electro-pop is killing it in, different types of fans can get into it. a lot of it has a good beat behind it, catchy hooks & riffs and a generally positive kinda vibe.

you could argue that it takes talent to write a song that isn't pure pop & still get massive airplay, tours etc. on the other hand, you could argue that it doesn't take much talent at all to write a simple, pop-based tune that everybody can sing along, hence why there is so many record contracts given out to bands that been around for all of 2 minutes. i don't dislike this music because it's commercial, i dislike it because i think most of it is musically crap.

MASSIVE +1 to what fish said

big fan of the indie/electro scene more specifically bands like the presets, cut copy, van she and amy meredith

annnnd many many more it's good stuff ;)

OMG The f*cken Ting Tings, they would have to be the shittest group of all time, and the chick....Isnt even hot, you'd swear by looking at her that if you were to put your dick in her vag it would get stabbed by a syringe.

Snoop dog also....Im piss weak and I think I could drop him....

seems a lot of you idiots are winging about songs because they're 'popular'. IF you actually looked into some of it, you'd find they're actually really talented. Hate it or love it, electro-pop/indie-electro whatever you want to call it (cut copy, presets, and even *shudder* muscles and the like) are f**king KILLING it over in the UK. Just because you hate it, doesn't make it bad music. Don't bag me out, I'm not a big fan of it either although Presets are freakin awesome. Yeah, a little on the gay side but their live shows kick ass.

On the other hand, there's not a lot I hate. I hate the image a lot of music has, like people linking drugs to Dance music or tats and tough guys to metal.

Okay, I do hate that smiley virus song, well, all of her crap. and also that metro station shit. wtf is that anyway?

You've said this kinda thing before...

I agree with you in part because I do actually like alot of pop, but only bits here and there ranging all the way back to the 70's. It still stands though... the quest for commercial success almost always compromises the soul/depth of the music. Any time I'm forced to listen to radio it pretty much reminds me straight away (it honestly shocks me a little) what a bunch of puppets you pop lovers are... and when you say it's "popular" you make it sound like a democracy, it's not. People are exposed to music that is commercially lobbied and it grows on them over time until they like it. I could force you to listen to Cannibal Corpse and eventually you would start to accept it as good music.

btw I love this presets song... http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTSYQkyknK0 ... so tough hehe

I actually agree with you almost entirely...BUT amongst all the shitty commercial stuff we're spoon fed, there are always a fair few songs which are actually really good.

Anyway, lets list songs we hate now...I still can't think of much....buuuuuut

What what in the butt! HAHAHA!

and also I'm not a big fan of Metallica to be honest. I know, I know, but there stuff just doesn't appeal to me. Same reason a lot of electronic music doesn't appeal to a lot of others.

Thirsty Merc

I quote "fly on the wall"

retards... <_>

OK #1 song I hate right now would have to be that "I'm here with all of my people lalala" thing by The Presets. The fact that the A-League chose it for their TV ad reinforces my hatred of the A-League.

I'd be quite happy if The Presets' tour bus fell into a volcano full of hot lava and hot lava-resistant piranhas.