Sign in to follow this  
Spazo

"music"

Occasionally you'll hear a song/see a video clip that is so gay that it eats at you, so gay that you want to see it again just to relive the disgust. And maybe stab someone.

Here is my contribution.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=zAwh1h4iD3s

Anything that the poor bastard-winners of Australian Idol are required to sing.

Win Idol = Musical career suicide.

that new song by kid rock. i'm sure alot of people like it... but i fkn hate it.. ruined the orginal by Lynyrd Skynyrd

That Kid Rock song has more in common with Warren Zevon than Skynyrd

Kid Rock just ruins everything and everyone

i kissed a girl and I liked it.

tell you what if i punched that bitch in the face i would like it...

then the baby maker...

then the tit.

i kissed a girl and I liked it.

tell you what if i punched that bitch in the face i would like it...

then the baby maker...

then the tit.

i'd rather smash her box

spazo that song sounds like the kinda shit you always here import drivers requesting on fresh fm

"yo this is a shoutout to the r33 boyzzz at McDonalds carpark, keeping it boosted yo"

<_>

that new song by kid rock. i'm sure alot of people like it... but i fkn hate it.. ruined the orginal by Lynyrd Skynyrd

Yeah hate that song.

Hate the new Pink song too.

Hate anything by Good Charlotte, My chemical romance.

Could go on for longer lol.

lol finally! :D

i have waited for this thread

that song shits me to tears

and i have to listen to it like 3-4 times a day while useless *milkshake* tradeys listen to novafag.fm

/endrant :)

btw i cant stand that kid rock song :)

i could go all night on this one, but some of thae main ones at the moment....

EVERYTHING that pink has ever sung

EVERYTHING by fall out boy, i just cant stand looking at that down syndrome looking loser with his crappy sideburns.. ruined billy jean to.

EVERYTHING by my chemical romance, panic at the disco and all those crappy emo bands..

that goddam metro station shake it song, i could see myself going postal when that plays.

everything by good charlott, one thing worse than emo crap is emo pop.

and pretty much everything you hear on nova, b105 etc....

Oh and operator please.....c'mon..... seriously, to everyone who thinks they are even alright.......seriously??? come on.... what is that?? ping pong, are you serious?

f**king kid rocks song...SHIT

kissed the girl...f**kING SHIT

and dont get me started on those metro station fags makes me cringe every time i see them (VERY SCENE and will never be heard of again after this)

fall out boy didn't mind them but now...well thats a different story so rubbish got all these tweeny girls singing there songs and your right bout billy jean and the lead singer looks like a f**king bell end!

nova, 2day fm or whatever...rubbish stations triple j ftw or fbi if you live in sydney!

Spazo, that is quiet possibly the worst music video I have ever seen lol, although i didnt really give it a chance i closed it before halfway. not really a fan of that style of trance.

ahh i forgot to add fergie and gwen stephani....

yeah they kinda speak for themselves... ahh and that soulja boy dude,.. i think instead of the lethal injection they should just lock the person in a room with that crap on repeat, they would kill themselves.

MGMT - Electric Feel

as if wannabe pretend hippies aren't bad enough, they had to combine it extraordinarily shit electr-pop that even madonna and kylie minogue would cringe at

Wolfmother - Woman

i refuse to embed the clip because i don't want my house burnt down

Oh yeah you just reminded me.

Jet and Wolfmother

Hate them.

Oh yeah you just reminded me.

Jet and Wolfmother

Hate them.

+1

+2

i could go all night on this one, but some of thae main ones at the moment....

EVERYTHING that pink has ever sung

EVERYTHING by fall out boy, i just cant stand looking at that down syndrome looking loser with his crappy sideburns.. ruined billy jean to.

EVERYTHING by my chemical romance, panic at the disco and all those crappy emo bands..

that goddam metro station shake it song, i could see myself going postal when that plays.

everything by good charlott, one thing worse than emo crap is emo pop.

and pretty much everything you hear on nova, b105 etc....

Oh and operator please.....c'mon..... seriously, to everyone who thinks they are even alright.......seriously??? come on.... what is that?? ping pong, are you serious?

haha yes i agree with everything in that post lol...

For the person that said they like the "b side" type tracks...there's a song going round 2dayFM recently, by an irish group called The Script, the song is "We Cry" that's a song i really like

Unfortunately that MGMT song is one of the most requested things out n about on the town atm. In adel.

AUSTRALIAN IDOL IS f**kING SHIT! ban it forever i say. what contribution does it have for society?

where are they all now? no where? i don't see why people would audition it kills musicians not makes them!

MGMT are a f**king good band and it's a shame that "electric feel" has received so much attention from tweenies and scene/poser indie wannabe's (HATE IT) :cursing:

nonetheless they are awesome and one of the biggest hit's of all the festivals over summer in the northern hemisphere.

i got tickets to one of their gigs and am looking forward to it...even though they're not too good live (apparently)

anything commercial shits me to tears. stuff that i loved began on non commercial stations a found its way onto nova then just became thrashed.

I f**king HATE Muscles.

Anyone who says they like msucles should be shot.

I dont understand the appeal of that f**kwit.

But i'll say this much - he has a marketing degree - he stands infront of a drug f**ked crowd and yelled exactly what they want to hear "Peace, love ecstacy".

He has the worst f**king voice on earth. jesus christ that f**kwit makes me cringe.

I also hate people who listen to music and say shit like :

"I use to like this band ... then they sold out"

"I use to like them before they were famous"

So a band you like made some money and your no longer the only person to have ever heard of them - get the f**k over it.

I listen to Triple J and FBI because i cant stand hearing the same shit over and over on Nova / 104.1 etc ... but f**k theres some pathetic emo shit on FBI / Triple J - I dont get how half these people are allowed to release music.

..... Dizzee Raskal is also f**king annoying.

That is all ( for now )

f**k theres some pathetic emo shit on FBI / Triple J - I dont get how half these people are allowed to release music.

If only JJJ played something "emo". All they play is emotionless meaningless indie bullshit like The Presets. JJJ used to be great in the 90s. Now it sounds like an NME reader's wet dream.

The only place I can discover new music now is myspace.

+1 for muscles but i do confess to liking one of his songs...

dizee is amazing live and i used to think he was annoying till i saw him live its definately experience go see him if you haven't already he's out our way soon...