Sign in to follow this  
just_learning_import

Calling On Grafiti Artists

Well dragon, maybe you should actually learn some can controll then....

I think you need to shush...

Sorry but I don't play with toys. :rolleyes:

sounds cool... kinda got a bit of uni work im doin but will play round with something in my breaks.... will try finish by later tonight.

....to make it fair, and slightly difficult.... it has to say 'hardtuned'

ok....ready....set......go!

**runs off to get paper..**

Hehe, reminds me of Freshest Sketch comp.

I reckon start another thread for this "NS Dopest Sketch". Bring it on!

Hehe, reminds me of Freshest Sketch comp.

I reckon start another thread for this "NS Dopest Sketch". Bring it on!

my good mate was the dude who put that competition on.... ;)

one of the sketches from that last attachment... (the HITECH one) was by one of the dudes who judged the comp along with EWOK from the USA..

haha obviously your not gonna post what you write

just tryna figure out where i seen that toy style before

hopefully this sketch battle proves your a king hay dragon?

Gravy: Yeah I entered last year, ended up scoring an EWOK sticker. siiiiccckkkk! :lol:

I was checking lately for the '08 comp, but the FS site ain't working.

Mez: Haha yeah man I'm the king I burn all toy wak writers with my $2 exports, yeah beeeyatchs Hehe JK :D

Nah but seriously I'll try my best, don't expect anything miraculous.

Tho I have hooked up a commissioned wall today, so that may show my mad can control (hey anticeptic?). (sorry I'll stop now, don't wanna screw up this thread)

Hey gravy, how many cans you reckon for a 9m X 2.5 m wall. I'm thinking of using up to 10 colours, what's your suggestion?

I haven't done a decent wall for ages, but this is going to be all paid for + labour :yes: so stoked!

Whos judging then?

Rules?

Me? :lol:

Nah ummm, NS.com users can vote I guess, let the voting only last for like 2 weeks or something.

Rules: Hmmmm... Contestants have only 1 week to produce sketch, nothing computer aided or assisted by others/biting or getting one of your mates to do it (I'd be surprised if this would happen anyway).

Using the words HARDTUNED (like gravy suggested) or SILVIA or NISSAN.

What else? suggestions?

We can make the thread once all rules are finalized and such. Mite wanna PM not sure.

Whos judging then?

Rules?

nissansilvia judges it wont be fair because theyll go for the cool add ons with arrows haha

and no rules i just made the topic then if you want rules added we can discuss haha

I hate you Mez! You just screwed everything up!

Haha JK what is done is done.

*jumps to other thread*

Gravy: Yeah I entered last year, ended up scoring an EWOK sticker. siiiiccckkkk! :lol:

Mez: Haha yeah man I'm the king I burn all toy wak writers with my $2 exports, yeah beeeyatchs Hehe JK :D

Tho I have hooked up a commissioned wall today, so that may show my mad can control (hey anticeptic?). (sorry I'll stop now, don't wanna screw up this thread)

Hey gravy, how many cans you reckon for a 9m X 2.5 m wall. I'm thinking of using up to 10 colours, what's your suggestion?

I haven't done a decent wall for ages, but this is going to be all paid for + labour :yes: so stoked!

So tell me where the wall is and ill roll past and judge for myself on your can controll...

Also any tom dick and harry can have good can controll on a legal due to having the time to redo etc.

Please do not get me started on insulting you. your posts are enough to make yourself look ignorant.

nice work mez.....

**runs off to grab more paper** :P

an dragon: i dont think there will be freshest sketch comp this year..... he lost too much money on it..

.....and i'd probably get at least 10 - 15 cans for a wall that size depending on background & stuff.....

So tell me where the wall is and ill roll past and judge for myself on your can controll...

Also any tom dick and harry can have good can controll on a legal due to having the time to redo etc.

Please do not get me started on insulting you. your posts are enough to make yourself look ignorant.

Ok whateva, I'm not continuing this.

You just shouldn't call crew fags to begin with, just because you like to bomb with exports.

And suggesting I have no can control without ever seeing any work..... well your ignorance speaks for itself

Gravy: Cheers man, much appreciated I was thinking something along those line, mite get more tho.

Sucks about FS comp.

lol You dudes are fags, ragging on paint, rock what you got, all ends up marking the wall at the end of the day.

If you got shitty exports, go bombing or start mixing with dymarks.

If you got krylons learn can controll etc.

You can work around any brand of paint and still pull off a burner.

What crew did i call fags?

Did i single you out?

Stop making shit assumption.

Maybe you should have alook at the biggest bombers/painters in melb, and realise what paint they use.

possibly what ever they get their hands on?

shush...

Gravy and I were discussing paint, you interrupted and said exactly what you've put in bold. Insulting both Gravy and I (I can't speak for Gravy but) We're not a crew but we're crew, as in people.

I think you need to distinguish between bombers and writers?

i think you fags need to get out your pens and settle this on the paper :P

Yep agreed!

Thanks Mez no longer hate you. Don't call me fag tho I may type obscene words.

as the saying goes.....

TAKE IT TO THE TRACKS YO

shush...

Gravy and I were discussing paint, you interrupted and said exactly what you've put in bold. Insulting both Gravy and I (I can't speak for Gravy but) We're not a crew but we're crew, as in people.

I think you need to distinguish between bombers and writers?

You also need to note the sarcasm.

Secondly buddy in many peoples eyes your not a writer unless your both.

ok so a 25m wall can do prob 4 people ideally..... me, seiko, sofles an akwa maybe...

epic name dropping!

post up pics when its done, sounds good so far

ok so a 25m wall can do prob 4 people ideally..... me, seiko, sofles an akwa maybe...

epic name dropping!

post up pics when its done, sounds good so far

haha :P ..........we'll see what happens... it will def be a dope wall regardless of who ends up doin it if it all goes ahead.....

Sign in to follow this