Sign in to follow this  

R35 VS M3 VS GT3

are u serious dude! its an R35gtr skyline.

Actually no it's not. They deliberately named it the 'GTR' to distance the stigma of the model being associated with skylines, ie based on family saloons :)

nice vids! good to see no arty farty filming sequences and down to earth commentary.

The GTR is getting more and more impressive with each performance car marque it gets tested against. I'm left asking, what the hell is the upcoming V-Spec going to be like if this is just the standard issue?

(I don't care about what he calls it - i know what it is.)

What a douchebag, calls it even between the r35 and the gt3 even though the r35 is quicker on all tests and is 450kg heavier. The r35 is just going from strength to strength. I want one

What a douchebag, calls it even between the r35 and the gt3 even though the r35 is quicker on all tests and is 450kg heavier. The r35 is just going from strength to strength. I want one

he cant be too much of a douche - he's getting to pitch those cars around a track.

The Vspec is going to be scary :D

They are incredibly fast, just seems a shame they no longer make the gtr with a proper manual transmission, as quick as the paddle-shifted box may be it's just not the same.

They are incredibly fast, just seems a shame they no longer make the gtr with a proper manual transmission, as quick as the paddle-shifted box may be it's just not the same.

I used to think the same, a paddle shift box is just a bit soft IMO. However, I highly doubt the car would be quite as good as it is as a package without the transmission.