Sign in to follow this  
DreamensioN

<<< Bedroom Sessions #10 >>>

DreamensioN%20-%20Bedroom%20Sessions%2010.jpg

It’s been one and a half years since my last Bedroom Sessions album was released to the public, and how things have changed since then. I’ve talked about producing the 10th album under the “Bedroom Sessions” name for quite some time now. Due to work commitments, plus my monthly show on Afterhours.FM called “Universal Language” - I’ve been hard pressed to find time to commit to an album that means so much to me personally.

The “Bedroom Sessions” name, given to the first mix I handed out to 3 friends in 1999, grew in popularity in late 2004 when I publically released Bedroom Sessions #3 on the internet. Prior to that time, the mix was a simple recording distributed to a few friends. And yes, you read that correctly – it took from 1999 until 2004 to get 3 mixes done. Through the amazing and relentless support of friends and a new found fan-base, I recorded Bedroom Sessions #4 and #5 in 2005. Both these albums were a single CD mix.

In September 2005 I released Bedroom Sessions #6, the first double CD compilation in the series. Composed of two distinct styles of trance music, CD1 would convey a slower, more progressive sound with a thick bassline. CD2 would carry an energetic, uplifting mood. This proved to be the winning format of what would become the Bedroom Sessions brand of music. The 6th installation exploded all over the internet on music and car forums, and went global. The haunting sounds of male vocalist Ben Lost with “Jump The Next Train” started an epic mix of more than 2hrs worth of the best vocal, progressive and uplifting trance there was of the day.

Bedroom Sessions 7, 8 and 9 followed sporadically as I juggled my monthly residency and other work commitments. I always maintained the quality of the Bedroom Sessions mixes, keeping the best tracks to use just for those albums.

That brings us to Bedroom Sessions #10. The final instalment in this series. Why have I decided to retire the brand? I guess for 2 main reasons. The original name “Bedroom Sessions” (contrary to what a lot of people think), actually came about because that’s where I mixed it. In my bedroom. The second reason is, it’s hard maintaining 2 separate mixes (Bedroom Sessions & Universal Language), when I’m really only good at mixing one style of music – trance. Plus I figured a 10th instalment is a good number to finish on. .

The Bedroom Sessions sound will not die, simply transform over into my Universal Language sets. So in effect, I’m killing off one series, so I can lift the quality of another.

I basically put everything I had into mixing Disc 3 & 4 - and my outtro at the end of Disc 4 sums it all up. This really is a mix from my heart.

Hope you enjoy this as much as I did making it.

DreamensioN - Bedroom Sessions 10

Release Date: 7th May 2008 (Only @ www.afterhours.fm)
Download Release Date: 4th June 2008 (Only @ www.dreamension.net)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
			DreamensioN - Bedroom Sessions 10

Artist...............: DreamensioN
Album................: Bedroom Sessions 10
Genre................: Trance/Progressive
Source...............: WEB
Year.................: 2008
Codec................: LAME
Version..............: MPEG 1 Layer III
Quality..............: 256kb CBR
Channels.............: Stereo / 44100 hz
Tags.................: ID3 v1.0, ID3 v2.3

Included.............: NFO, CUE, JPG

Tracklisting

(Disc 1 of 4 - The Best of Bedroom Sessions Disc 1)

01 - Whiteroom - The White Room ( Jump The Next Train Scott Bond Vs XDR Intro Mix )
02 - Airwave feat Jon O Bir - The Promise I Made (Digital Mix)  [Bonzai Trance Progressive]
03 - Lustral - Everytime (Nalin and Kane remix)  [Hooj Choons]
04 - Cass & Slide - Perception (Vocal mix)  [DanceNet]
05 - Solarstone feat Elizabeth Fields - Speak in Sympathy (Original Mix)  [Deepblue Records]
06 - Placebo vs Timo Maas - Special K (Timo Maas Mix)  [Virgin Records America]
07 - Markus Schulz feat. Departure - Without You Near (Coldharbour Mix)  [Coldharbour Records]
08 - Max Graham feat. Jessica Jacobs - I Know You're Gone (Original Mix)  [Shinemusic]
09 - Keenan and Dale Anderson - Drift Away (Original Mix)  [SOG CHROME]
10 - PQM feat Chronik - Over The Edge (Andrew Bennett mix)  [Coldharbour Records]
11 - Yamin feat Marcie - Blanket of White (Original Vox mix)  [Abora Recordings]
12 - Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (Gabriel and Dresden Sweeping Strings Mix)  [Positiva]

(Disc 2 of 4 - The Best of Bedroom Sessions Disc 2)

01 - Scott Bond vs Solar Stone - 3rd Earth (Intro Mix)  [Made In England]
02 - Hemstock & Jennings - Mirage (Of Hope) (Original Mix)  [Five AM Records]
03 - Matt Darey feat. Izzy - Eternity (Alex M.O.R.P.H. remix)  [Darey Products]
04 - Zirenz - Edge of Space (Whiteroom remix)  [Mondo Records]
05 - Lost Tribe - Gamemaster (Lost Tribe 99 mix)  [Hooj Choons]
06 - Max Graham vs Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart (Movement One remix)  [Data Records]
07 - Schiller - Das Glockenspiel (DJ Tiesto remix)  [Data Records]
08 - Gabriel & Dresden - Tracking Treasure Down (Nick Thompson Remix)
09 - Armin Van Buuren - Shivers (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix)  [Ultra Records]
10 - Oceanlab feat. Justine Suissa - Satellite (Above & Beyond Original Mix)  [Armada Records]
11 - Above and Beyond - Alone Tonight (Above and Beyond club mix)  [Anjunabeats]
12 - Paul Van Dyk feat Wayne Jackson - The Other Side (Original mix)  [Positiva]

(Disc 3 of 4 - Bedroom Sessions 10 Disc 1)

01 - Orkidea vs Marc Mitchell - Eternal Love  [Ava Recordings]
02 - Solarstone and Alucard - Late Summer Fields (Deeper Sunrise mix)  [Solaris Recordings]
03 - Mike Foyle - Pandora (The Blizzard remix)  [Armind]
04 - Dash Berlin vs Mark Sherry vs Terry Ferminal - Till The Sky Walks Away (Darkmemoria Mashup)
05 - Lange and Gareth Emery vs Jimmy Vallance - Another You Need Me (LauraK mashup)
06 - Tilt - Angry Skies (Vadim Soloviev mix)  [Lost Language]
07 - Santiago Nino and Damien Heck feat Antonia Lucas - Red Sky (Duderstadt progressive dub mix)  [Vandit Records]
08 - Markus Schulz vs Andy Moor - Daydream (12 inch mix)  [Armada Music]
09 - Markus Schulz feat. Dauby - Perfect (Agnelli & Nelson remix)  [Coldharbour Recordings]
10 - DJ REM feat. Shakeh - I'm Alive (Original Mix)  [Boiler House Records]
11 - Fragma - Toca Me (Inpetto 2008 remix)  [Tiger Records]
12 - Armin van Buuren and DJ Shah feat Chris Jones - Going Wrong (Amin van Buurens Universal Religion remix)  [Armada Music Holland]

(Disc 4 of 4 - Bedroom Sessions 10 Disc 2)

01 - The Blizzard - Kalopsia (Original Intro Mix)  [Armind]
02 - Super8 and DJ Tab - Suru (Original mix)  [Anjunabeats]
03 - The Doppler Effect - Beauty Hides in the Deep (John O'callaghan remix)  [Armada Music Holland]
04 - Sunlounger feat Zara - Crawling (DJ Shah rework)  [Soundpiercing]
05 - Luminary - Amsterdam (Super8 and Tab remix)  [Anjunabeats]
06 - Armin van Buuren feat. Racoon - Love You More (Vocal mix)  [Armada]
07 - DJ Shog - (Feel Me) Through the Radio (Duderstadt uplifting remix)  [Drizzly Records]
08 - Vadim Soloviev feat Marcie - Stay with Me (Genix remix)  [Motion Music]
09 - Oceanlab - Sirens of the Sea (Above and Beyond club mix)  [Anjunabeats]
10 - Way Out West - The Fall (Richard Durand remix)  [Black Hole Recordings]
11 - Global Experience - Madras  [Songbird]
12 - Sunlounger - In and Out (DJ Shah rework)  [A State Of Trance]
13 - DreamensioN - Outtro

Disc 1

http://www.dreamension.net/2-Tunes/Bedroom...20of%204%5d.zip

Disc 2

Disc 3

Disc 4

hey man nice work, the tracklisting definatly looks the goods..

timo maas remix of placebo - special k f**king choon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lost my shit when that came out back in the day.

good work mate keep it up :thumbsup:

i said it once, ill say it again

love ur shit, never a dull song, always mixed like a pro!

not really a fan of trance but man, i love your mixes!good stuff!

so I won't download it.

in fact...I'll download it, I'm big on progressive...link to your older prog one?

looks like there's some nice tracks in there, I'll be downloading when my internet usage rolls over hahaha

so I won't download it.

in fact...I'll download it, I'm big on progressive...link to your older prog one?

My older prog one? Or you talking to TwBH?

hate to be the odd one out, i dont like it.

Edited by js106

LOL. Thanks for being honest though :). Too slow? Too vocal?

I don't typically play a hard/nrg style. Its borderline "chillout" - suppose to be easy on the ears.

Its just me, I dont like any of the songs...sorry to be so blunt.

doesnt do it for me. Try a differnt genre im sure u'll be blitz it with some more commercial stuff

been listening to all 4 cd's today. They're freakin' sweet!

only bad part is that it all downloaded as one song for each cd for me but owell.

awesome job man!

doesnt do it for me. Try a differnt genre im sure u'll be blitz it with some more commercial stuff

No way. Stay away from the commercial shit. That's the problem, it's too commercial. It all gets over played and you get sick of it very quickly.

Underground ftw

only bad part is that it all downloaded as one song for each cd for me but owell.

awesome job man!

Yep - each CD is a solid recording. However, within each ZIP you'll find a .cue file. You can use that file to burn the mp3 to CD audio, and it'll give you the track splits. This will allow you to skip forward/backwards just like a normal audio CD. :)

Yep - each CD is a solid recording. However, within each ZIP you'll find a .cue file. You can use that file to burn the mp3 to CD audio, and it'll give you the track splits. This will allow you to skip forward/backwards just like a normal audio CD. :)

Sounds too complicated for me :lol:

computer n00b is me :blush:

CD 4,

Song 4 ( Crawling -Dj Shah Network) is for the kill !!

hay bud, love your work it is good lessening. i found it to be an unique sound and its good to have something new then all the other dj's. its chilled music u can dance to, keep up the good work.

Damo ;)

hay bud, love your work it is good lessening. i found it to be an unique sound and its good to have something new then all the other dj's. its chilled music u can dance to, keep up the good work.

Damo ;)

Thanks Damo! That'a awesome feedback :D

No way. Stay away from the commercial shit. That's the problem, it's too commercial. It all gets over played and you get sick of it very quickly.

Underground ftw

The tracks there aren't really "underground".

I just thought I'd share some great news. Those of you who have been following my mixes would know that I'm a fan of Marcie's vocals and her work. She sents me a lot of her tracks to promo in my Universal Language show.

Anyway - today this track from CD4 Vadim Soloviev feat Marcie - Stay with Me (Genix remix) [Motion Music] just reached #1 in the Beatport charts! yay!

I just thought I'd share some great news. Those of you who have been following my mixes would know that I'm a fan of Marcie's vocals and her work. She sents me a lot of her tracks to promo in my Universal Language show.

Anyway - today this track from CD4 Vadim Soloviev feat Marcie - Stay with Me (Genix remix) [Motion Music] just reached #1 in the Beatport charts! yay!

Shit thanks for mentioning that. I didn't realise I had it but I had heard this track so many times but could never ID it until you made me go searching for it. :thumbsup:

4 tracks in on the first disc, absolutely sensational, good work dude.

Thanks! :D - hope you dig the rest of it ;)

awesome job man!

Expand. Just a little more... I want to know how to do this! Cheers

Thanks! :D - hope you dig the rest of it ;)

I did :)

its awesome.