Sign in to follow this  
ISC Performance

XTREME CLUTCHES!

ISC-PERFORMANCE Can order you any Xtreme clutch of your choice. We have not listed the prices as there is simply just to many variations. We sell these clutches at a very competitive price and in 99% of cases we will match/beat any competitors advertised price! We sell the complete Xtreme range including standard/organic/puck/plate and also the new carbon clutches!! Also available is lightened flywheel kits!

thumbCreator.jpg

HI im after a new clutch, car is making 230kw atw at the moment on a standard clutch (somehow but slipping even on low boost now). Car is a street'a and some drifting will be done. IM not too sure which clutch to get, im thinking a cushioned button.

Can u plz send me some prices on my options?

cheers

HI im after a new clutch, car is making 230kw atw at the moment on a standard clutch (somehow but slipping even on low boost now). Car is a street'a and some drifting will be done. IM not too sure which clutch to get, im thinking a cushioned button.

Can u plz send me some prices on my options?

cheers

pm sent

clutch kit to suit drifting, the car will still be used on the street, i want it with a lightened flywheel alos how much for 2x rear camber arms for a31 ceff, ho much? cheers

clutch kit to suit drifting, the car will still be used on the street, i want it with a lightened flywheel alos how much for 2x rear camber arms for a31 ceff, ho much? cheers

pm sent.

Ryan

hey im after a clutch for my s15 around 200rwkw and still want it to be everyday drivable thanks

hey mate just want a price on the sr20 xtreme flywheel

hey, chasing a price on a cushion button to suit S14. These clutches will handle a bit of drift abuse?

cheers

U do the 4x4 range ? Or only street/drift?

Hi, we sell the complete range of Xtreme clutches.

hey, chasing a price on a cushion button to suit S14. These clutches will handle a bit of drift abuse?

cheers

PM sent.

Hey I'm looking some thing around the 500 mark for sr20det s13 and a light flywheel

Hi need to upgrade my clutch I need a price on a clutch flywheel package for sr20 s14 that will hold 240-250 rwkw cheers

Hi need to upgrade my clutch I need a price on a clutch flywheel package for sr20 s14 that will hold 240-250 rwkw cheers

PM sent bud

Hey mate,

Need a clutch + flywheel + flywheel bolts for SR20DET manual roughly with about 220rwkw :thumbsup:

Please pm me what you suggest for a daily s15 heading to 200rwkw. 6 speed with stock flywheel

Edited by trellos

Price on clutch to handle 250kw drifting with light flywheel sr20det s13

Any single plate clutch for 5 speed sr20 gearbox to handle 400kw ?

Price on clutch to handle 250kw drifting with light flywheel sr20det s13

PM sent

Any single plate clutch for 5 speed sr20 gearbox to handle 400kw ?

The xtreme motorsport will handle 350-380rwkw

Sign in to follow this